What have you bought with points?

C

Cardsharp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was reading the thread "Titan Points" and Beriac said "At least I have a bunch of PS shwag hanging in my closet". This got me thinking about all the things you all must have from spending your pokerpoints(or whatever your site calls them...) So, whats everyone got? I don't have much myself, just a pokerstars hat and a cool mousepad from pokerroom. Im eyeing a partypoker flask too, is just a measly 2000 points!

BKrywko1

BKrywko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a small baseball hat collection that's about 75 strong now - whenever I go out of town on vacation or business, I seem to buy a hat either of the city/state, a landmark/tourist sport, or of one of the local sports teams. As you can probably guess, my wife absolutely hates when I bring home new hats. :D

So in that spirit, I have the following hats earned from points:

PokerStars, Absolute Poker, party poker

Working on getting points for a Full Tilt one, and hoping Paradise would open their fukkin' store (that they've promising to do for over a year now) since I really like that site - MORE BONUSES, PLEASE!!!!

Oh yeah, got a snazzy fleece jacket from Stars 2 weeks ago - seeing as I have only 45K in FPPs to use in satellites and shiiiii...stuff, I decided to splurge and spend 1600 FPPs this way. I may get a couple things soon like a mousepad, but nothing major.

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bunch of books and an iPod Nano from Stars. Then my fiancée saw the iPod, so now I have to get another one. :(

Stars have the best award program of any site I've played on, though. They actually have stuff I could see myself wanting, rather than just getting because I have the points.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have all the good PokerStars stuff book wise. I think im gonna save up for a sunday million ticket now. I only need 9,000 more FPP's

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use my points on the sites for buyins to events. Points for playing poker to play more poker. Heaven on earth.:p :D

withawedge

withawedge

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use my FPP on PokerStars to play tournies

:)

B

bennbfc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
how do you lot get your points up i can harldy get my FPP above 100 :S

C

Cardsharp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use my points on the sites for buyins to events. Points for playing poker to play more poker. Heaven on earth.:p :D
Aint that the truth!

I want to have a hat from every site hanging on my wall. Or atleast enough to wear a diferent one every day of the week.

I was thinking of going for an Ipod, but I already have an mp3 player I hardly ever use.

Another thing I've been eyeing is the pokerroom decanter set, as I'm a big whiskey drinker. I geuse I'll have to move back to pokerroom for that though...

G

GrindingItOut

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bunch of books and an iPod Nano from Stars. Then my fiancée saw the iPod, so now I have to get another one. :(

Same EXACT thing happened to me. I got the iPod from Absolute, as soon as my girl saw it she says "Is this for me?"

Hint: the answer is "yes".

mattisme

mattisme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how do you lot get your points up i can harldy get my FPP above 100 :S
depends on the stakes your playing at
i dont really use my points on titan before they turned evil i used them to play in some tourneys and i havent accumulated enough points elsewhere to do anything with them

withawedge

withawedge

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really just depends on how many games and the entrance fee for the games, as to how many FPP's you get on PokerStars.

The secret is to invest 40FPP in a satellite to something like the EPT Dublin Open, qualify and instead of participating in the final qualifier (000's of players) take the 4000 FPP instead.

That way, IPODS and Hats :icon_sant :icon_joke , books, posters all round