blitzenfish

blitzenfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quick wrap up for me now that I'm home.
1. Played 3 tourneys, other than the misread flush, I enjoyed all 3 of them. 1st was the turbo buy in which I won a seat in. 2nd was the misread hand, which I'm still not happy about. 3rd was seniors, I was card dead and chanced my dwindling chip stack on AQ, still don't know if it was the right play but was at level 6 and knew I wouldn't last much longer and no sense in buying back in at that point.

2. Meeting Debi, Dave, Walt and his buddy Baxter were the highlights of my trip. You were all awesome and I played at the tables with Baxter and Dave which was also a highlight. I told Baxter he needed to represent CC as I am pretty sure he cashed the 365. He was 19th going into day two, so he could have folded to the cash with his chip stack.:)

3. I better start saving because I knew I want to do this again. Thanks to CC again for the opportunity.

4. The only lowlights of the trip was not representing for CC better and the drive, maybe I need to save for Vegas and just fly out.

Delighted you made it home safely. It was great meeting you also Capn' Donna... Baxter busted out a little after 6pm @ 120th, card dead, too bad as he was 19th going into Day 2. I left my very profitable PLO8 table and we went to Brio for Dinner. Headed back to poker room afterwords and we both did well at NLHE tables. :)

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Delighted you made it home safely. It was great meeting you also Capn' Donna... Baxter busted out a little after 6pm @ 120th, card dead, too bad as he was 19th going into Day 2. I left my very profitable PLO8 table and we went to Brio for Dinner. Headed back to poker room afterwords and we both did well at NLHE tables. :)

Sweet, glad you profitted at the poker room, that place was insane.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ha - no thanks - I would rather play in the tournament than deal with that lol.

Would be a good idea for someone in that industry though.

We did buy some super cool chargers for you guys that had CardsChat on them - but too many of them were defective so I had to get a refund. :(

I have a portable phone charger they rock! Just got it.

They come with a USB slot and the end of a phone charger slot. You charge them up when you sleep or whatever using the USB slot then you can just plug your phone into it whenever it runs low battery and you don't have a outlet.

Their smaller then a cell phone so they can fit right in your pocket.

Great for travelling.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=JustiN+phone+charger&spell=1

Last edited:
Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So apparently it's down to the final table...anyone still there?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a portable phone charger they rock! Just got it.

They come with a USB slot and the end of a phone charger slot. You charge them up when you sleep or whatever using the USB slot then you can just plug your phone into it whenever it runs low battery and you don't have a outlet.

Their smaller then a cell phone so they can fit right in your pocket.

Great for travelling.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=JustiN+phone+charger&spell=1

I have a really good one too. :)

So apparently it's down to the final table...anyone still there?

Nope :(

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is in this thread. :)

It was Brandon - he and Lisa both made Day 2 and he made the money.

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only two making day 2 and one in the money--at 275th?! So much for another good CardsChat showing... >_< Or are there more events you'll be in?

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Only two making day 2 and one in the money--at 275th?! So much for another good CardsChat showing... >_< Or are there more events you'll be in?

Out of a field of over 3000 that isn't chicken feed, why so negative?

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Out of a field of over 3000 that isn't chicken feed, why so negative?

I guess I got my expectations up really high or something. I tend to do that. You're right, a top 10% finish is nothing to sneeze at. I thought I was being sympathetic, apparently it didn't come across that way. Sorry.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess I got my expectations up really high or something. I tend to do that. You're right, a top 10% finish is nothing to sneeze at. I thought I was being sympathetic, apparently it didn't come across that way. Sorry.

Oh, I thought sure you were trolling, since you've made a similar negative comment about the team events before. My bad. :rolleyes:

500hpawd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not technically for the team but I'm playing the monster stack and will be rocking my hoodie & card protector still

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's not technically for the team but I'm playing the monster stack and will be rocking my hoodie & card protector still
Good luck, I'm pretty sure Debi, Dave and Walt were going to try to make that also. :)

blitzenfish

blitzenfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Good Luck in the game Robert and e1 else. If I can get some stuff done and get back down there in time I'll join ya with CC gear proudly worn.

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
way to go Brandon... Im back up here and will be grinding today PLO8 at 5pm... it is not a ring event, but I wanna get some experience in it!... good luck #TeamCardsChat

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Good guy!! I will be rocking mine too!

way to go Brandon... Im back up here and will be grinding today PLO8 at 5pm... it is not a ring event, but I wanna get some experience in it!... good luck #TeamCardsChat

If I bust early from the noon event I would be tempted to play this on my own dime just for the fun of it lol.

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ImageUploadedByCardsChat1429637505430500 grinding til 4 then din din at buffet

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck to all Team CC'ers still up there playing. Wish I was with you, but I had to get back to work and the kids and wife. I hope to get back in July for the $135 tourney for a seat in the National Championships. And I will be rocking the CardsChat Hoodie and Cap and T-shirt and Card Protector for certain.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sounds like I'm missing lots of fun and poker :) love the stories but lets see some pics too :) congrats brandon on the cash and good job to all those who tried .
also great luck to those still playing :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dave and I got crazy on the slots last night - this one was so mean it wouldn't even give me my .21 back lol:

Crazy slot

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:rofl:, most laugh's losing money ever at that moment lol

WSOP