Qualifying for the Aussie millions - as cheap as possible!!!

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys.

I have posted similar before but I would be interested to know the answer to the above.

At present a lot of the sites are running sattelites to this event.

What would you guys suggest is the best way to try to qualify and what do the pros do???

I am looking at this from the fact my bankroll is about $5,000 and I am trying to get in my head what is the most cost effective way to try to qualify (I know it will be very, very hard to do this no matter how I do it!!!)

Would you guys buy in as high up the ladder as you could (say miss the $5, $10, $20 rebuys and go straight for the weekly satelite @ about $100)
or chance your arm buying in very cheap?

Any of you guys who have successfully qualified in the past let me know how you did it, I think we would all be interested.

Thanks guys

C

colin_147

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys.

I have posted similar before but I would be interested to know the answer to the above.

At present a lot of the sites are running sattelites to this event.

What would you guys suggest is the best way to try to qualify and what do the pros do???

I am looking at this from the fact my bankroll is about $5,000 and I am trying to get in my head what is the most cost effective way to try to qualify (I know it will be very, very hard to do this no matter how I do it!!!)

Would you guys buy in as high up the ladder as you could (say miss the $5, $10, $20 rebuys and go straight for the weekly satelite @ about $100)
or chance your arm buying in very cheap?

Any of you guys who have successfully qualified in the past let me know how you did it, I think we would all be interested.

Thanks guys

Hi Roo,

I play at Laddies too (colink24). The sats on Ladbrokes are probably the way to go, especially as the express sats ($10 upwards) run at regular intervals and can lead into daily finals. I have played quite a few of the daily finals but, as the package is $18k I believe, its not going to be easy as you said

What's your alias at ladbrokes btw?

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldadio

What's your alias at ladbrokes btw?

Ronaldadio

I have not been playing poker much over the past few months on laddies, just started again this month. I`m buying into a business so that takes up a lot of my time, as u can imagine.

I`ll look out 4 u Colin, gl