Interesting News on Internet Gambling

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
interesting artical> November elections are a few weeks away,, we got to change Washington, we want what we want, not what they want for us, hope everybody votes the rite way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> buck

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good article, thanks for posting it. And yes, just more fuel to add to my boiling blood! :mad:

Like Buck says, I hope all US citizens use their votes this election! Not only that, but it's time to get on the horn and contact your congressmen, senators, and the like ON A REGULAR BASIS to let them know we will not stand for it! I'm not saying this just because it affects my ability to play poker online; I'm saying this because what they did is a slap in the face, an insult to my intelligence! The fact that these bastards completely ignore what the people say, and only listen to who/what will line their pockets, sickens me. What else are they sweeping under the rug that we don't know about? It's time to take a stand--NOW.

Whoa. There I go again. Argh! Can't help it. Ticks me off!

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling