Home poker sites

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This may sound weird but I don't know if it's me or what.
Do you find that when you switch sites you do lousy? I mean I have been pretty much playing at one site and I do good at it. But when I go to another site alot of times I struggle. Is it me or do others have this problem?

BKrywko1

BKrywko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not at all - switching sites is psychologically seen by many players as a way to turn losses around when you're running bad at a site. Then again, I play about 6-8 sites a month based on reload bonuses and such, so I tend not to stick around a site for very long.

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that switching (when losing) is probably only Ok when you're doing bad and you decide to never go back to that site again, otherwise you'd be doing it based on some sort of superstition or something worse, some kind of pychological belief that they're not allowing you to win for a period no matter what you do. If you like to switch between sites because you like to play there, I think it's more common to feel you lose automatically after switching, especially when you were winning previously at the other site. It's hard to keep a winning streak. Maybe you should stick to the winning site, though I can guarantee you won't keep winning forever except for maybe in the long run.

Last edited:
Organize a Home Poker Game