Cindy Margolis is the New Spokesperson for Tropical Poker!

A

Alexx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys! Just letting you know that "Queen of the Internet" actress/model Cindy Margolis is the new spokeperson for Tropical Poker!

"Margolis will represent our brand in the press, media interviews, poker events and appearances, as well as the 2007 World Series of Poker! Cindy's fans will also be able to play poker and chat with her online at the Tropical Poker Cardroom.

Actress, supermodel, and poker celebrity, Margolis is widely known as the most "downloaded" star on the internet. Her debut on the cover of Playboy Magazine for the December 2006 issue will surely bring rise to her poker and celebrity status worldwide.

Margolis has become a highly sought-after poker player and recent;y played at the ABC Pro-Am Equalizer and the 2006 World Series of Poker. She also appeared recently on the cover of Woman Poker Player Magazine

"I am positive that the Tropical Poker brand will suit me very well, and I look forward to being a representative for them. I couldn't be happier to join the Tropical Poker Team," said Cindy."

Check it out at www.tropicalpoker.com !