where is the best place to play

M

mundybags1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am new to online poker and would like to get an idea of the best places to play. i like to play in tournaments and sngs.

Thanks

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like:

SnGs - Full Tilt (I personally really like the $5 18 man SnGs)
Small Buy-in MTT - Stars
Rings - Full Tilt

I haven't really played much else besides those, but overall I think I like Tilt for more or less everything except micro buy-in MTTs ($1-$5). I've played in a few low-medium buy-in MTTs ($10-$25) on Tilt and I like those as well -- but on Tilt i only really like Doublestacked.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ftp rake is way to high in comparison to stars for the lower stakes

M

mundybags1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for all the replies everyone I am going to go check out those sites. I have a friend that plays of Fortune Poker and he is the one that is talking me into playing poker and he wants me to play there. are there any comments about this site. I don't want to just go there because of my friend so I am looking for others opinion.

Thanks everyone.

B

betsmart

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for soft games - betclick.com

I don't beleive i actually share this - but since liquidity on their network is steady but not increasing, some new blood is needed.

betclick.com/poker has the easiest games ever.

I once got from 2.5€ to 1700 in 3 days, with really being in risk of busting (well, apart from the shove-shove-shove of the first hands).

D

dnbchemist

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started out playing on PokerRoom, but since all the legal drama, I switched to bodog. Haven't switched since.

S

Silkroad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is good. Its low-limit games attractive lots of people playing as a hobby. So even as a beginner I've been getting small wins

H

Headstrike85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in WC with my computer, no good tourneys and sit and go on pokerstars

A

Anchoragepoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ultimate bet or bodog if youre an american.