Reefer Poker

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to go to Reefer Poker today and get a message "manifest cannot load". So I deleted the software and went to reeferpoker.com to reinstall. There is no longer any such site!!! Does anyone know anything about this?

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to go to Reefer Poker today and get a message "manifest cannot load". So I deleted the software and went to reeferpoker.com to reinstall. There is no longer any such site!!! Does anyone know anything about this?

I saw on another forum that the website is down, but the software still works?
I dont play there so I cant tell you much.

KILLERPOT

KILLERPOT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

i am logged in there now so you might want to try again

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I get the same, then using a new browser window, it says that site is "parked free by GoDaddy.com"

Too many wannabe site operaters reaching for the brass ring - and missing. Just my opinion, but too many new poker sites recently are trying to use GoDaddy in order to remain 'anonymous' (and register site names cheaply) while they ask us to 'trust them' with our cash. Some may certainly be legit, but how is one to know?

Think I'll just stick with the tried and true.

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear alot of people having problems but I can log on and pull up the site fine...

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heh, I was thinking that maybe they went up in smoke. LOL. Apparently the support staff just got the munchies and left the site unattended for a bit. :)

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Killerpot, I am wondering where you are logged in. I sent an email to Dave Ishere and another to support at reefer, both have been returned to me as unable to deliver. I and a host of others, are screwed. I lost small amounts on Wingows and Big Juicy, but this fiasco with reefer is going to cost me over $600.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also have money on pokercs, which is the same network. Also known as poker.com. Carbon is part of the same network. Does anyone know the name of the network? Can we assume if one branch is going down, they all are?

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heh, I was thinking that maybe they went up in smoke. LOL. Apparently the support staff just got the munchies and left the site unattended for a bit. :)

Finally - a post that brings a morning smile ... ;) .

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
As JD said they are probly looking for munchies, or they are too stoned to care about the site, or they have taken your money and everyone else's to score a very big bag.

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also have money on pokercs, which is the same network. Also known as poker.com. Carbon is part of the same network. Does anyone know the name of the network? Can we assume if one branch is going down, they all are?

Saw a post somewhere that said reefer was part of the Merge Network. (?) Maybe someone can confirm.

The problem I have with these (and other skins) is that they are just that - part of a network. Like selling / partnering in any of the multi-level marketing schemes. As I noted earlier, many of these are registered and run by people you cannot even find (thru the anonymous GoDaddy.com). One click of a button and they (and your money) are (poof) gone.

Merlin333

Merlin333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reefer problems

They are part of the MERGE network along with Walker, Poker Nordica, Carbon, Wass and another I just can't seem to remember. I have been in constant communication with them this past week, their affiliate rep has a forum on my site and I talk to her almost daily, I'd be surprised to find out that they are not viable. My feeling is that they are having a network problem - this is not rare even among the "trusted" sites.

Nick makes a good point to be followed with all of these sites. Particularly with American players they have an automatic barrier from prosecution. ALWAYS BE CAREFUL, CASHOUT REGULARLY - RISK YOUR FUNDS TO THE LEAST EXPOSURE YOU CAN. Just last week one of the most widely , highly regarded sites dad issues paying cashout request.

Sites do have communication outages from time to time - this is not rare and they do not always herald site failure or malfeasance.

Until my mother runs a poker site, which won't happen, I'll protect myself...

Merlin333 :cool:

p.s. The game is not until 8 so lets not panic.....

Last edited:
L

LUCIUS VARENUS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was gonna look into start playing on the Merge network, was attracted by 200% up to $500 on Carbon plus 30% rakeback. But I'll reconsider now, maybe I'll go to Titan or Chilli on the iPoker network.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Iv'e been playing on poker.com and Carbon for years and both are owned by the same Greek company, I also play 2 other skins on the merge network and have never had any problems withdrawing funds, very profitable sites and ALL funds are through one central processing unit.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pothole, do you have an email or other contact for that central processing network? I asked poker.com, where I also have money, what was going on and they replied only that this is a "management decision" without telling me what that management decision is. with my emails to support at reefer being returned, I need to know who I can talk to about my funds. thanks

Brannie

Brannie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am having same trouble trying to log in. It keeps telling me the manifest file is missing. I contacted support and they tell me its my problem. Yeah okayyyyyyyyyyy. Good luck to those who have made it into the site for the big game.

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's the OFC curse again; they run an event on a fly (high) by night sight, and it goes belly up. First Big Juicy(doesn't that sound obscene?) and now reefer.

K

KOLDLUCK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
?

i play all the time at carbon poker its the same company i hope they dont shut down

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If never played on Reefer but im sorry to hear this a about the Merge network since if grown to like it, specialy the skin and great suport
Dont think i will be depositing there untill this is resolved.

KILLERPOT

KILLERPOT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Killerpot, I am wondering where you are logged in. I sent an email to Dave Ishere and another to support at reefer, both have been returned to me as unable to deliver. I and a host of others, are screwed. I lost small amounts on Wingows and Big Juicy, but this fiasco with reefer is going to cost me over $600.

not sure what you mean?

KILLERPOT

KILLERPOT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw on another forum that the website is down, but the software still works?
I dont play there so I cant tell you much.

this has happened to alot of people i know but all they are told is that they are having issues and they should be fixed i was having same problem but when i truied back later it was fixed

hope ev1 gets it wiorking

D

dodoodle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
reefer poker/lean and mean

I was able to load my software and play so you may have a firewall problem. I had it yesterday with Carbon Poker. Good Luck see you at the tables.:deal:

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pothole, do you have an email or other contact for that central processing network? I asked poker.com, where I also have money, what was going on and they replied only that this is a "management decision" without telling me what that management decision is. with my emails to support at reefer being returned, I need to know who I can talk to about my funds. thanks

Withdrawals from the merge network are processed through codeworx 2 pty Ltd, I googled it but cannot locate any company details. What was the management decision concerning? are the witholding withdrawals?

KILLERPOT

KILLERPOT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was able to load my software and play so you may have a firewall problem. I had it yesterday with Carbon Poker. Good Luck see you at the tables.:deal:

just had a buddy of mine tell me the same thing it worked for him too