Lock having Withdraw issues with Non-US players using Skrill/e-wallets

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WEC Note: I have also noticed that in Transfer Threads, Lock Poker money has been flowing unusually outward, and the Vig that people have been requesting has increased to the 15-30% level. US money is one thing, Non-US is extra worrisome.

Lock Poker- Has NOT Been Paying Withdrawals

Other non-US players and I have been waiting for 3-4+ weeks for Skrill withdrawals from Lock. After reading through the Lock and related forums, there are apparently a lot of others waiting to be paid as well.

Cashout Issues - Time to Wakeup

I am a non-US player with a Skrill account and generate 5-10K in rake per month.

I have now been waiting over a month for a single cashout from Lock to my Skrill account. The website promises 48 hours. A recent search through the forums revealed that there are quite a few other players in the same boat as me with the same issues.

There is simply NO good reason for these delays. Please do not try to insult me and say there is a backlog they are working through and that is the only issue or that their was some error with Skrill payments this month or some of the other usual BS you have tried running on me in the past. These are all lies. The WSOP is over. There are no major tournament series running.

Shane, I'm not going to email you as you have instructed other people to do because why should I? Are you saying the other 5 emails I have sent directly to the cashier AND cashier manager fell through the cracks? Are you saying that unless it comes from you they don't respond? Are you also further telling me that if YOU email them, they will stop the other cashouts they are working on (further delaying them) and start working on mine? Why would your email help speed things up? This is outrageous!