Ipoker question

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just started an account on Everest Poker, and also have an account at Titan Poker. Everest issued me a token for a tournament that happens to be at the same time as a freeroll on Titan poker, now I know that only one computer can run one ipoker skin at a time, but what if I had 2 computers, one running Everest, and one running Titan. Is this allowed? I was considering asking support but I thought I would see if anyone here knew the answer first. Thanks in advance for any help!

T

thatgreekdude

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just started an account on Everest Poker, and also have an account at Titan poker. Everest issued me a token for a tournament that happens to be at the same time as a freeroll on Titan poker, now I know that only one computer can run one ipoker skin at a time, but what if I had 2 computers, one running Everest, and one running Titan. Is this allowed? I was considering asking support but I thought I would see if anyone here knew the answer first. Thanks in advance for any help!

No means an expert on matters like this but i'd assume you'd be fine as your not using 2 computers to play in the same tournament. Me and my brother run two ipokers all the time with no issues.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey thanks for the response, they are for 2 seperate tournaments, you and your bro are seperate people so I don't know if they will like me running both my accounts at the same time, I might have to contact them soon, the games are running on Friday

zarzar78

zarzar78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep, it happens to me all the time for the 2 euro bonanza tournament, but i assume that is not allowed cause you have two entries in that tournament in stand of just one entrie for the ipoker network

T

thatgreekdude

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey thanks for the response, they are for 2 seperate tournaments, you and your bro are seperate people so I don't know if they will like me running both my accounts at the same time, I might have to contact them soon, the games are running on Friday

I'm sure it would be fine but yeah if you're unsure just contact them :)

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just started an account on Everest Poker, and also have an account at Titan poker. Everest issued me a token for a tournament that happens to be at the same time as a freeroll on Titan poker, now I know that only one computer can run one ipoker skin at a time, but what if I had 2 computers, one running Everest, and one running Titan. Is this allowed? I was considering asking support but I thought I would see if anyone here knew the answer first. Thanks in advance for any help!

I think there is a reason why 2 Ipoker rooms cant be run at the same time...I think you better ask support about it.
I got banned only once: two rooms (paradise and inter pookert - boss network) and because of this (playing in a freeroll tournament in both rooms since I had tickets from both rooms /I dropped out early in one so I continued playing from another/). I didnt know it was prohibited...
So watch out!

curtinsea

curtinsea

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you're running two computers on the same internet connection, they are going to be on the same IP address, and it will appear the same as if you were running them both on the same computer

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Turns out they are fine with it just as long as they are not the same tournaments, thanks for your input everyone.