Has Ultimate Bet totally crashed for anyone?+

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see a thread where some folk played in their Mon night tourney, so obviously some are getting in. There's software's been unstable at times, but never had a problem getting in. Played a couple freerolls Sunday, and their registration was sent to my email. All fine. Here's what happened....

Yesterday, Monday morning, tried to log in. Said my password had failed. There was NO email saying my password had been changed (like maybe someone hacked in), and I was certain my password was correct. Hit 'forgot password', as it's the ONLY means of tech support - they have no phone(!?!??!).

Been 24 hours still haven't heard from them. I just opened the site, clicked on 'poker', and under the tables box, says 'trying to connect to secure server' - so, the tables did not even populate like yesterday. And the login screen does not come up. I have to click on it manually. Now when I type in my password, the error message popup says "Your login request was not successfully processed. Please try again." The Ultimate Buddy list accepts my password, but does populate my buddies. And now, when I click 'forgot password', NOTHING happens, so I can't write to them.

So, any ideas? Anyone have experience with their tech support?? Thanks for any help!

B

bill_nj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was on yesterday morning for a couple of hours no problem. Will try again tonight. Hopefully it's okay.