Doyles Room

S

santa fe slim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing Doyles Room quite a bit lately. Like the freerolls. Anybody else playing there?

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didnt like it either, plus I dont think that I can even play for real money there.

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a little at the original Doyle's Room, until they banished all their US players to FTP. I understand that, under new ownership, US players are again allowed to play there, but I haven't gone back, nor will I.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I filled out all the information to join doyle just to be told i was now a member who couldn't play. They should have told me before i was finished. That annoyed me as well as all the emails to ge me "back" after i told them to stop. I won't be playing there.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yep play there

i like it there freerolls oare ok wish they didn't give extra chips to more raked hands tho.

like their low buy in sharpshooter SNGcya

F

Fivver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have just recently began playing at Doyle's Room and my first tournament there I was seated rigth next to the legend himself. Although I didn't cash that time I look forward to the next time I can play the Bounty tournament.

Everyone was very pleasant and it was a very friendly game. Needless to say I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a little at the original Doyle's Room, until they banished all their US players to Full Tilt Poker. I understand that, under new ownership, US players are again allowed to play there, but I haven't gone back, nor will I.

We can play there again??

I filled out all the information to join doyle just to be told i was now a member who couldn't play. They should have told me before i was finished. That annoyed me as well as all the emails to ge me "back" after i told them to stop. I won't be playing there.

That happened to me too, I got a message saying I cant play there...

i like it there freerolls oare ok wish they didn't give extra chips to more raked hands tho.

like their low buy in sharpshooter SNGcya

:confused:

I have just recently began playing at Doyle's Room and my first tournament there I was seated rigth next to the legend himself. Although I didn't cash that time I look forward to the next time I can play the Bounty tournament.

Everyone was very pleasant and it was a very friendly game. Needless to say I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.

Well if that is the case, then that is pretty cool. What was the buyin?

F

Fivver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a $25+$2 if I'm not completely wrong could have been +$2.50. It would be easy to check one might think. Well to be honest I do not have the site installed on my laptop and at present I am stuck in bed having had an accident and gashed my leg. The result is a scar in the shape of a smile (about 40 stitches) Being a slow healer I am stuck in bed. They were going to remove the sutures yesterday but the size and locatin would make it possible to rip so decided to leave the sutures in for another week. I was on my feet for a total of three hours and that caused my leg to swell up enough to let me know that I have no business out of bed yet.

To get back to the tournament at Doyle's Room I was fortunate to be seated at Doyle's table and right next to him as well. All total there was three bounty's in the tournament; Doyle, Mike Caro and Hoyt Corkin and if you took out all three the payoff would certainly be a nice bonus for the small buy-in. Since that was my first time participating in that tournament I even got the buyin back so I actually played for free.

Fivver

R

RayG59

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played at the old Doyles room and liked it a lot but I can't say that about the new place, it just does'nt do it for me and I can tell a difference in the software.

H

hickey32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played Doyles room for about a week, didn't like it all that much.

A

Arielstorm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still play there from time to time. I like the small .10 cent tourneys that they have. It is pretty good if you just want to goof off and play the donk for awhile.

A

Anchoragepoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
was ok.... not so great but ok 6/10 stars

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The tournaments are bounty games, there's usually 5 bounties and if you knock out 3 you get $25k, $5k just for knocking out one. They are played on Wenesday nights once or maybe twice a month. As FIVVER said, if it's your first time playing in one of these games, even if you cash, you can request and will recieve your buyin back. $25+$2.50 fee. This of course is a one time thing but I have never seen anything like it on any other site.