Wild Rivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's the text of an email I got this morning:

New Debit Card Payout Option
Hi Patrick,
As a valued player, we'd like to offer you the opportunity to use our new Debit Card payout option, which allows you to get cash payouts at ATMs nationwide that accept Debit MasterCards.
That's right, you can now get cash payouts at bodog instead of having to wait for a check in the mail!
Debit Card Benefits:
Cash payouts at any ATM that accepts Debit Mastercards
Faster than checks - payouts processed within 5-7 business days.
High $10,000 per load limit
Instructions:
If you'd like us to mail you a free debit card for future payouts, please e-mail us at debitcards@bodoglife.com and reference your account number by no later than Friday, May 23rd.
Please allow 48 hours to process your request. Once your request has been processed, your debit card should arrive in the mail within 4 weeks.

Best Regards,
Bodog Customer Service
Note: We plan on increasing debit card availability, but for the time being, this debit card offer is valid only for the original recipient.

I called Bodog Customer Support to verify this and it is legitimate. They told me it is a new program and they are offering it to a limited number of players at this time, but plan to expand the program in the near future. Thought you'd all like to know...this beats the heck out of waiting for a check (pardon the poetry).:)

TWiTCHaH

TWiTCHaH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, that's awesome. I'm very interested but I didn't get an e-mail.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada