BETUS Poker

M

mange

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know much about BETUS Poker. They use to have good freerolls, but since stopped them some months ago.

I played in some of these Freerolls and built a small BR. I was wondering if I will ever see the money.

Thanks,

angie

P

Playmaker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They wont send you any MOney unless you make a Deposit with them...Same thing happened to me as a Built up a small bankroll on freerolls as well..I would stay away from them because they were very slow with Payouts...First Payout took 6 weeks and the 2nd and Final Payout took 2 Months...
I would Stay away myself

M

mange

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BETUS Poke

Hey Playmaker,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I kind of had a feeling that that was the situation.

My BR on there was built up on FRs so they have none of my money.

That is one reason I like to stick to pokerstars and Fulltilt. Least you know you will ger paid off.

cya on the felts,

angie

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had never heard of this site until recently. If you want better quality poker, you need to stick with the reputable sites : pokerstars, full tilt, UB, etc.

M

mange

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree

I agree totally.

Only reason I was there was the FRs they had. Then, won and built up a small BR.

Wish I could transfer the money to PS of FT.

Thanks for the reply.

angie

badboy98

badboy98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i know now they are having gold chip freerolls and satellites for there big event and with the gold coins you can buy in to big money tourneys

M

mange

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for reply

i know now they are having gold chip freerolls and satellites for there big event and with the gold coins you can buy in to big money tourneys

Thank you for taking time to reply to my Thread.

mange

K

khicks26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i managed to build a $400 BR on this site. just playing freerolls. mostly the big money ones they have from time to time,and a few forum freerolls. not ready to cash out yet, but i hear some people are having problems. i will make a post if they give me a hard time when i cash out.

M

mange

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thaks

Thanks.

Please let us know when you attempt to cash out at USPOKER and how it went.