$4.30 $3000 gr boutny tourney @ UB

I

ILLEGAL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I must say i love this tournament on ultimatbet I love those bounty tourney's especially for this low buy in. these tourney's everybody sneaks in with pcoket aces queens etc..

Q

Qmain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play those and they are very fun,i like all the bounty except the rebuys..

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I HATE REBUY T5OUNAMENTS.!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!! They are yunfair thothose who don't have deep pockets. It's like playing baseball and gettin a fouth strike. How would you feel if you were on the other team?

Q

Qmain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yup that is why and also after u grind for an hour to build your stack then here comes and altenate just sitting down with 7 or 8000 chips..

Spiral46and2

Spiral46and2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think these tourney's on UB are awesome! I took third in the two dollar bounty a few weeks back. I think they are fun and great for improving your game.

MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played the $2.20 bounty a number of times.

More than once I've gotten more money earned from bounties than the prize money.

I still think the $2.20 Quintuple Shootout on Stars is my favorite though. I just love the 4 players per table setup.

A

aerisa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the bounties on UB as well, especially that 4$ one. I am actually playing in the $6.50 one as we speak.

Linda

onebourbon

onebourbon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in the $4 Bounty - $2500 guaranteed that started at 9:30 est. 1st break in 10th place...knocked 3 players out one hand for $3 in bounties...lol
1st pays out $587....should be fun!
Cheers :beer:

M

massimo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played the $2.20 bounty last weekend. I cashed without collecting a bounty. I'm a bit surprised I cashed without knocking anybody out! I wonder how often that happen?