WSOP Online is working to turn the rest of February and the beginning of March into gold with back-to-back series taking place from now until March 6.
Two dozen WSOP Online Circuit gold rings are up for grabs for players in Pennsylvania, Nevada, and New Jersey starting tonight until March 1. And the WSOP Winter Online Championships — where championship boxing belts go to the Main Event winners — is set to begin Sunday.
WSOP Online Circuit
The winners of the online circuit events not only receive WSOP Circuit rings and the big cut of the guaranteed prize pools, but also gain entry into the $1 million guaranteed Tournament of Champions (TOC) bracelet event that will take place sometime during the 2022 WSOP in Las Vegas. To get in the TOC is simple: Just win a WSOP ring online or at a live event.
In the Pennsylvania market, $5 satellites into any of the $215 buy-in events are running daily, and satellite options will be offered the day tournaments are scheduled in both markets.
Pennsylvania (all tourneys start at 7 p.m. EST)
- Feb. 18: $215 $40K guaranteed
- Feb. 19: $109 $30K guaranteed
- Feb 20: $215 $75K guaranteed
- Feb. 21: $215 $25K guaranteed
- Feb. 22: $1,000 $50K guaranteed
- Feb. 23: $320 $20K guaranteed
- Feb. 24: $215 $40K guaranteed
- Feb. 25: $215 $25K guaranteed
- Feb. 26: $215 $40K guaranteed
- Feb. 28: $109 $25K guaranteed
- March 1: $500 $40K guaranteed
New Jersey and Nevada (all times EST)
- Feb. 18, 7 p.m.: $500 $50K guaranteed
- Feb. 19, 5 p.m.: $320 $100K guaranteed
- Feb. 20, 5 p.m.: $215 125K guaranteed
- Feb. 21, 7 p.m.: $215 $50K guaranteed
- Feb. 22, 7 p.m.: $1,000 $100K guaranteed
- Feb. 23, 7 p.m.: $320 $75K guaranteed
- Feb. 24, 7 p.m.: $300 $50K guaranteed
- Feb. 25, 7 p.m.: $125 $50K guaranteed
- Feb. 27, 5 p.m.: $320 $100K guaranteed
- Feb. 27, 5 p.m.: $525 $250K guaranteed
- Feb. 28, 7 p.m.: $500 $50K guaranteed
- March 1, 7 p.m.: $2,000 $100K guaranteed
Winter Online Championships
Starting Sunday, Feb. 20, the Winter Online Championships begins its massive schedule of 93 tournaments between the two markets.
The Pennsylvania market boasts $650K in guarantees through 46 events, while the New Jersey and Nevada market is guaranteeing $1.5 million in prizes through 47 events.
That’s at least two tournaments a day. Most days have one larger buy-in and smaller buy-in tournament scheduled, giving poker consumers at both ends of the buy-in spectrum options.
The winners of the Main Events, which take place March 6 in both markets, also receive a WSOP Championship prizefighter belt to wear to their next home game or wedding.