PokerGO announced it will be live-streaming the final tables of 21 WSOP events this year, as well as providing full coverage of the 14-day Main Event that starts July 3.
The subscription-based channel’s live broadcast schedule is heavy with the largest buy-in events of the Series, including the first final table PokerGo will stream, the $100K High Roller Bounty on June 2. The WSOP starts on May 31.
Poker Central, PokerGO’s parent company, is also contracted with CBS to cover 18 events and produce a minimum of 15 hours of the Main Event to be aired on CBS. It’s the second year CBS Sports has partnered with the WSOP and Poker Central.
“PokerGO is thrilled to continue its longstanding partnership with the World Series of Poker and present the 2022 WSOP live streaming schedule,” said Mori Eskandani, President of PokerGO, in a press release. “We know how passionate and loyal the millions of poker fans around the world are, and how much they love the WSOP, which is why PokerGo remains committed to providing the best-in-poker coverage of the game’s biggest and most celebrated tournament series.”
Missing from PokerGo’s schedule are some notable events, including the Ladies Championship, the Senior’s Championship, and the Millionaire Maker. PokerGo will stream the final table of the $400 Colossus, which is the lowest buy-in tourney they’ll broadcast, on June 27.
PokerGo WSOP final table live stream schedule
- Thursday, June 2: $100,000 High Roller Bounty
- Friday, June 3: $2,500 Freezeout
- Saturday, June 4: $25,000 Heads-Up Championship
- Monday, June 6: $25,000 High Roller
- Wednesday, June 8: $50,000 High Roller
- Friday, June 10: $10,000 Omaha Hi-Lo Championship
- Sunday, June 12: $25,000 High Roller Pot-Limit Omaha
- Tuesday, June 14: $10,000 Limit Hold’em Championship
- Wednesday, June 15: $50,000 High Roller Pot-Limit Omaha
- Thursday, June 16: $10,000 Limit 2-7 Triple Draw Championship
- Saturday, June 18: $2,500 Mixed Big Bet
- Sunday, June 19: $10,000 No-Limit 2-7 Lowball Championship
- Monday, June 20: $10,000 Seven-Card Stud Hi-Lo Championship
- Tuesday, June 21: $100,000 High Roller
- Thursday, June 23: $10,000 H.O.R.S.E. Championship
- Saturday, June 25: $250,000 Super High Roller
- Sunday, June 26: $5,000 Mixed NL Hold’em/Pot-Limit Omaha
- Monday, June 27: $400 Colossus
- TBD: $50,000 Poker Players Championship
- Wednesday, July 20: WSOP Tournament of Champions
PokerGO subscriptions start at $14.99 a month, but that can be lowered to $9.99 if billed annually.