Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't think 10 minutes would make much of a difference. I prefer 5 minutes. So it doesn't cool the table.

mimietmour

mimietmour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why change? They must have receive lots of complaint, so why don't we complain the other way and tell them that 5 min is enough.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it would be better, the 5 minutes they give are very short, they should improve that, but we must also keep in mind that they give 5 minutes for basic needs and not to do things that take a long time, there is much debate on this, but that they should change the time, that if I agree.

W

WJMKAM

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the 5 minutes is sufficient for online. There should be longer breaks for live tournaments.

thetaxman1

thetaxman1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no breaks at all is better. Wait for the Blind and take yourself a break. Its no worse than what you would do in a cash game.

regata123

regata123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't mind a 10 minute break in tournaments .

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds good to me , count me in !
TG for mobile Apps - it's nice to be able to switch over while you're making a meal, etc...

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been a fan and advocate for longer breaks for a few years now, 5 mins is ridiculously short, dont get me wrong, i would certainly not want it any longer than 10 mins but it would be good to be able to not have to rush a comfort break and make a brew before you hear the beep..beep...beep of the clock lol.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I prefer the 5 minute break, but maybe after 3 breaks (or 3 hours of tournaments) it could have a 10 minute break.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think I prefer the 5 minute break, but maybe after 3 breaks (or 3 hours of tournaments) it could have a 10 minute break.

Ten minutes is ridiculous. Five minute breaks are synchronised.

If you have a really long tournament it is sometimes spread out over two days. We don't need longer than five minutes.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

5 is fine for me, 10 is to long. Try 7?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ten minutes is ridiculous. Five minute breaks are synchronised.

If you have a really long tournament it is sometimes spread out over two days. We don't need longer than five minutes.

I agree with this ^

I don't play tournaments very often these days but I did play in some this past weekend and noticed that one of the sites had 6min. breaks instead of the usual 5mins. (I think it was 888Poker but tbh I don't remember for certain)

O

Oksana55

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5 minutes is good, 10 is a lot. But when the tournament lasts 4-5-6 hours, you can create 7 minutes

S

StuLovesLemons

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn’t mind ten minute breaks.

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10 minutes is too much, in 5 minutes you can smoke a cigarette, drink a cup of coffee, that's quite enough.

S

Sham3415

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think 5 minutes is fine although sometimes it becomes short if you were just waiting for it to go to the bathroom, but as you already know when it cuts you retire a while before and that's it, although that's where the best hands come haha

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Taking into account the fact that many are bored of sitting even at four tables, then five minutes is quite enough. The online game is dynamic, and here you need to adapt to the game, and not vice versa. :driver::elefant:

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think 5 minute's is long enough, many games have an "I am ready button" that you can use but even then it is down to every player being ready, and clicking on it.
I don't mind waiting 5 minutes, on-line, even though I am ready to carry on playing right through, it is not a lifetime to wait, but not everyone is the same, some may need the Bathroom, or a Coffee/Tea break, some might even want a sandwich, but it does not take 10 minutes to throw a slice of Ham and Cheese, in between 2 slices of Bread. I know because I have done it many times.
You have to take into account that for the poker sites, Time is money and the more games they get through, the more they make, so be grateful for the 5 minute break, I don't think they would be pleased at giving you any longer.

When the fun Stops, STOP!
(take a break)

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think 5 minutes is quite enough, I didn't have a feeling, if only a 10 minute break in 5 minutes you usually have time to do all the things you need

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Five minute break is enough, 10 minutes would just extend the tournaments longer. Most tournaments are long enough, so to add five more minute's wouldn't be good. That's only my opinion, others may feel differently. Everyone always talks, about shorting tournaments.

K

KDKane1979

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Please no more breaks, interruptions and jump arounds at the tables. If you don't want to play, you can go offline or sit out.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5 minutes break is enough for me. 10 minutes seems a little excessive; maybe except for very long tourneys.