You sometimes get tired of playing poker, why ?.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to limit the duration of poker session to no more than 4 hours as otherwise i get tired and i loose concentration. I play for fun so when i do not get joy from the game anymore i just stop playing for the day.

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on the contrary, I don't get tired of playing poker

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to limit the duration of poker session to no more than 4 hours as otherwise i get tired and i loose concentration. I play for fun so when i do not get joy from the game anymore i just stop playing for the day.

Poker, like anything else, requires patience and discipline. Not everyone can maintain focus for four hours at a time. Thankfully, most sites have a break period, which you should ABSOLUTELY take advantage of. Get up, move around, and refresh your body. :D

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I get tired of playing and take a few days to study more, if I feel that a session is tiring, I stop registering in other tournaments and only play the tournaments I am in at the moment.

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I feel tired mainly when I lose.
In defeat, irritation leaves us unmotivated and tired.
When I'm winning it's harder for me to feel tired.
The victory makes me very excited and I can play several tables.

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I most often feel tired of playing poker when I have poor results, so I make more mistakes and that's why it is advisable to take a break and relax.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I get bored of the game I don’t play.

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The time of freeroll is very late in my country. It makes me sick and sleepy

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like all people, I also get tired...I get tired of long tournaments, especially at late hours...

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Remember years ago playing with friends,it was over 48 hours starght..then i was tired :)

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes, i play every day and at the end of the grind i feel tired!

P

pvenditto88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mentally it can wear you down especially if luck has not been on your side.

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think anyone gets tired when things go well and you build a massive stack. So getting tired is pretty much the same as not having a profitable day. Every time I got tired it was because things weren't going so well. So if it's a tournament that you got tired just choose a shoving range and rip it in. If it's a cash game you can stop and come back the next day.

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as I play every day and sometimes 3 simultaneous tournaments, sometimes I get tired of playing poker, then I stop playing 3 (three) tournaments and play only 1 (one).

It happens to me all the time, in tournaments I usually go away for half an hour to clear my head.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A time when I played a little bit of cash zoom, after an hour and a half playing I realized that I got tired, lost focus, attention and started playing worse.

In relation to getting tired of playing poker, when I play too much for a few months I end up losing interest and go back to playing only after a few months too. Now, for example, I haven't played in a while, I'll return this weekend.

P

pvenditto88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can get sick of anything if you do it too much.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It just gets boring after a while being repetitive so doing other things or playing a different game could be good for your game. That's why I enjoy playing tournaments since there is a lot of different situations that you won't see yourself in a lot so you can always work on improving your game.

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a lot of bad beets can make you sick, all sorts of hand that your favorit can go vrong in many ways. I feeld to quit

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is typically for me to get tired of playing poker. I can play a lot some consecutive weeks, but at some point I stop for a while and usually get some big break before returning back. And after that I feel like I have another passion and pleasure to play a lot again due to the big break I have got.

O

otiko99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no i will be play poker of all my life :D

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I do not get tired of playing poker. I limit my playtime to at nights so I do not get burned out.
Dan'O

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m in that mood right now, I’m tired from my work, so when I come home I’m really tired, physically and emotionally( I work with covid patients). That state of mind is not good for playing poker, and like most people here, I really like to play, but almost every time my sessions are losing one’s. I need really big break from my regular work.

psihoz35

psihoz35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

hello))) because morally and physically wears out, even if you play at home, your eyes get very tired ((

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In any activity-hobby that requires constant time, there will come a time when you get tired of it) This is normal, I think) In poker, it is especially important to leave when you just feel tired), because if you do not do this, you can lose a lot more than your favorite thing) - money!)

A lot of players say, leave when the game has turned away from you, of course the cards may be against you, but I think it follows from the fact that you are tired and make mistakes at the table that you do not notice because of fatigue :) I don't understand people who play 8-12 hours a day (every day), I don't know how to do it Lol... I think 3-5 hours if the game is going well and 1-2 tournaments at the same time is a good tournament day for poker, and any average player will be able to play such a session without any problems :)