You sometimes get tired of playing poker, why ?.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as I play every day and sometimes 3 simultaneous tournaments, sometimes I get tired of playing poker, then I stop playing 3 (three) tournaments and play only 1 (one).

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It' s a usual case when a player gets tired of playing. I see lots of players getting tired and losing in stupid moves. The ability to cope with tiredness at the tables is a thing that differentiates a winning player from casual player.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes, of course it is tiring, that is why there are times when one needs to go for a walk, clear up, and then resume calmly. This is my case xD

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
When you tired make more mistakes. I made a lots so now if I tired just take a break.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play tournament poker every day, several tournaments at a time.
When I get tired of playing poker, I play cash :D

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
For me, poker is a hobby that never gets boring. If I had enough free time, I would no doubt play every day. Unfortunately, I do not have enough free time, so I only play 3-4 days a week.

R

richardpro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker needs patience and the body rested, if not, stop and go get some air

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, at times I find it tiring and tiring, even to the point of stopping playing for a day or two and picking up more strongly later.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try playing only a couple hours or even an hour if you get bored of playing too quickly.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cause some days the game just pisses you off to no end, starts with playing good and getting beat to playing bad and getting beat and 100% angrier

Captain Harlock

Captain Harlock

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that online is a lot more boring and tiresome than playing in person. Sure, you see more hands but it's less engaging

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I certainly don't think there is a player who doesn't get tired.
for that I like to go out and see new airs for a couple of days without playing and come back invigorated

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as I play every day and sometimes 3 simultaneous tournaments, sometimes I get tired of playing poker, then I stop playing 3 (three) tournaments and play only 1 (one).
Yes after losing 10% of my annual bankroll am crushed mentally sick and tired of playing the higher buy in stakes defeat and losses I think is why most players get fed up,:dontknow:
freerolls micros and only withdrawals allowed for the rest of the year for me no more deposits whether I play 1 table or 3 or 4 though makes no difference to me really.:)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I feel tired I just don't start the game. Usually, if I play, then 4-5 tables at a time. That is, I have two options, either to play as usual or not to play at all.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Doing hundreds and hundreds of algebraic equations is tiring - this is why people should not grind for long periods of time, the mind simply cannot perform optimally when overtaxed and causes burnout.

Last edited:
arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
getting tierd of poker

It does not like that I get tired of playing poker entirely, yes it does happen to me as well but some time out of playing many hands online my mind gets frustrated and fatigued. so we should not forget our daily life. we shouldn't forget about exercising, eating healthy food properly, drinking enough water, and proper sleep so that we will be able to continue more functional in our poker life.
the other thing is that playing poker not just its a job for me but sometimes I play it with my friends for fun and its shouldn't be like a routine that you repeat something every day, you should give it a break sometimes to start fresh all over again

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often get tired of playing when I play too many tournaments. Maybe because I just play poker for fun so I don't take it seriously. I now just play poker when I am in a good mood and ready to play in a long time.

M

madmandown

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a mental game that's why. But my advice to you is take rest when you feel exhausted.

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
unfortunately it often happens that the best tournaments last well into the night. This is tiring for European players. I would like tournaments to start a bit earlier (for Europeans)

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Saturation. I just had enough of the game that I do not care anymore which leads to not paying attention which is detrimental to the performance.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I get tired playing poker, specially when I’m playing for hours. I noticed that after 4-5 hours of play, my attention is not the same.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Sometimes I usually play 4 but when I'm a little tired I play one or in some cases I don't play one day and I prefer to rest and study

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I Need a Short Break

I have a day job (and a life). So, I typically play 2-3 hrs a day. Sometimes on weekends I may play 8-12 hrs a day. If that is on Saturday, I often do not even feel like playing on Sunday, regardless of Saturday results. I Need A Break!

Best of Luck at the Tables All,

CheezeWiz

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I play 'a lot', more than my brain can bear, I get tired.