You prefer, Bounty builder or normal tournaments?

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bounty to have chance to get your money back

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like both...Bountytournaments are full of fast action, MTT have huge prizepools and u have to play over hours its a big challenge to survive so many players in these tournaments ;)

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello CC!:fight:

Personally, I like progressive KOs more, since in many tournaments I do not get to prizes but in these I can recover my entry :rolleyes:

Good day!
I've seen similar questions on the forum many times))) :D
I will answer as always - the most favorite deep stacks without bounty (in particular at party poker)
One Love :D:D:D:):)

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty can be fun for sure, an added bonus to work for, but mostly play normal tournaments as a rule.

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer traditional tournaments. But I also play bounty tournaments. :)

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer traditional tournaments. I just need to focus on the goal of in the money and not be concerned about how many to knock out.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer normal tournaments....i play bounty sometimes....

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty, no doubt, because if you play for more than 2 hours you have a good chance to have a least one bounty. in a normal tournament you can play for more than 2 hours and still get out with nothing.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: I prefer the rewards generator, I like this type of tournament, the bounty are very good and interesting, I love them ...

T

TriszPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer bountys more, not because it is a better format inherently or that payouts are better, they are not. But because they are more fun to beginner players thus the pool plays softer. There is also way more action preflop, and usually people either over-adjust or under-adjust to the bounty prizes factor, so there is a lot of money to be made even if you are just semi-learned / competent in terms the bounty poker courses.

T

tourpro99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think bounty builder adds a fun new wrinkle to the game and throws another factor to calculate in how to play. I enjoy those.

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I have more fun playing bounty tournaments, the hunt for bountys gives bigger ups and downs..
But I seems to do better in the long run on freeze tournaments

E

easy play

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PKO format is more fun.. Too much action for Bounties.. Also it's fun to win some money back through bounties..

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I usually play normal tournaments. On the BBs there are a lot of bounty hunters whose play only for bounty money. It creates more option to call an irresponsible allin-call situation and game may end prematurely. So it can root more stress and pressure on players. But no question: BB is a good format.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello CC!:fight:

Personally, I like progressive KOs more, since in many tournaments I do not get to prizes but in these I can recover my entry :rolleyes:

Me too, not hold 'em so much but pot limit Omaha; I play mostly PLO8. If you keep your wits about you you can usually at least recover your entry fee because so many people play like lunatics.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PKO's are more fun than normal tournaments. Much more action for Bounties.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely PKO, much more fun.

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really like knockout tournaments.

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PKO are always better for me. It is more rewarding and have more action that normal tournaments!

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer KO tournaments. I think it has a better tempo and less luck than a regular tournament.

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Oh yeah. I love knockout tournaments. Very exciting.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like to play normal tournaments and pko. I like to play other types of poker at pko. On the one hand, there are fewer people in the tournaments and I like the variety

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Bounty tournaments are more effective, especially for poor players. Unless it's hyper turbo tournaments.