You prefer, Bounty builder or normal tournaments?

emanuelorteg

emanuelorteg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello CC!:fight:

Personally, I like progressive KOs more, since in many tournaments I do not get to prizes but in these I can recover my entry :rolleyes:

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both formats are equal to me ,I like playing on both, but if I had to pick one , I'd go with normal tournaments. Reason for me to go that is , it helps me do better when I'm playing at local home games I play in. "One buy-in, one shot, and one game." It motivates me to play when I say these to myself. So definately standard tourneys

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! I prefer the usual quiet games, where the blinds are slowly growing and there are not very many people. KO is usually played by more people. In KO, players play more risky because they want to beat out others .I like to play KO when I pass through a satellite to expensive tournament or KO from various series, where there are big prizes and a very long registration, so I don't want to sit for a long time in vain.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer normal tournaments to bounty tournaments. In bounty tournaments, I feel I don't play enough aggressively, so my profit from bounty tournaments is not good like normal tournaments. Though I still like bounty tournaments and play them sometimes.

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I like progressive KOs more, since in many tournaments I do not get to prizes but in these I can recover my entry
That's the fishes say. If you play for fun, KO is better. If you don't hate it, ofc. If you play "for money", then depends on your roll. For KO you must have bigger roll. But and $/hour is bigger.

I prefer reg MTT. If I play for fun. Easy to play more tables. And doing something else...Or just "relax", music, drink, movie.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn’t like KO before, now they are number one tournaments for me)

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like both types of tournaments, I have no problem playing it, but between both I prefer a normal tournament, and I say it because in those KO tournaments the players go crazy for the rewards, they do not care to bet with what they have to see if they win the bounty, I am not going to deny that they are good at recovering the entrance, but generally when I play them, I do not think about winning the bounty because that is when mistakes are made

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer bounty tournaments because we have more opportunity to make profitable our game thanks to the bonuses. it's also a format that favors my aggressive style of play and where other players like to take risks with marginal hands.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also love KO tournaments because it’s a really good opportunity to get the entry fee back in the beginning to increase the stack to make KO money even easier.

S

scrappypower

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like bounty cause layers play better and not go all in every other hand

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bounty builder is liked because there is a guaranteed cash prize for elimination. Normal tournaments, although some provide an opportunity to get a decent reward.

J

jkersten

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normal Tournaments . I go much to fast all in in bounty builders thoug i play them a lot.

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are totally different tournaments, they are played with different strategies due to the value of the chips in the elimination, I like the elimination tournaments over the normal ones, they are more exciting because the players make many mistakes in search of eliminating others.

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like bounty tourneys because most of the time people call for bounties and you can be ahead but they are different then just MTT's

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Normal tournies. The KO tourneys have not been kind to me..

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely prefer normal freezout tournaments with the shortest possible late registration period.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In prefer non bounty builder tourneys... less people jamming every hand with garbage searching for the bounty

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately I've been enjoying playing the PKO tournaments more, if you take advantage of the opportunities to grow the stack and get far in the prize levels you still have the chance to win big bounties.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello CC!:fight:

Personally, I like progressive KOs more, since in many tournaments I do not get to prizes but in these I can recover my entry :rolleyes:
Only knockout tournaments! I love it when players go crazy for bounties!

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like regular tournaments more, they are more interesting, because their goal is not to knock out opponents as much as possible, but to reach itm, and eventually to the final table.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have preferred playing bounty games, they seem interesting. If you make it far into the money, you can win big bounties as well. I have just started playing bounty games a lot. I like them much better.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Prefer normal tournaments but have been playing more and more bounty builder tournaments and like them.

turrui262

turrui262

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on the day of the grind, but as my style of play and more aggressive I like the bounty more, there is more money involved in the whole tournament