Yes you can WIN the $10on demand freeroll on ACR

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it is possible to win the $10 on demand freeroll, I just did. But it took 3:35 to win $2.50. If your in it for the money, not worth it but if you love the game it's all good!!:D:D

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also good for the ego! :fight: lol,,,nicely done mate! WTG!

clubsta

clubsta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice. I'm not wanting to deposit on ACR due to not having a MC and not wanting to use the other sketch deposit methods, so getting some freeroll dollars would be great. Looks mighty daunting though. Well done!

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats to you. Certainly takes a while to do it but it’s nice that they run the tournaments on demand. Good to use as practice to try different things without costing money or having to wait for a freeroll like on most other sites.

B

boneology

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Totally possible, but hard!

Way to go! I play those frequently, and have made it to the final table about 5 times. You really just have to have all 3 things working at the same time:
(1) Your Skill, (2) Luck, and (3) your opponents bad luck!

mathtree

mathtree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are right. I have won it 6 times and top 10 about 300 times over a few years.

N

NJW

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow congrats mate. I haven’t managed to pull a deep run in one of those yet.

With the fact that you get $20 in tournament credits just for signing up and with the free rolls they provide, you have a fairly good chance of grinding a roll from nothing on ACR.

B

bark9188

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, winning these is as impressive, if not more so than a high buy-in tourney.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly, winning these is as impressive, if not more so than a high buy-in tourney.
How true! In the chat box I asked if this was a holiday? Then I waited a couple minutes and said I wonder why the bingo parlors are closed today then? Loose bingo play the whole tourney and they found out that conservative play is good for the long haul!!:D:D

A

AceKing725

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How true! In the chat box I asked if this was a holiday? Then I waited a couple minutes and said I wonder why the bingo parlors are closed today then? Loose bingo play the whole tourney and they found out that conservative play is good for the long haul!!:D:D

Bingo play? Never read that term. Do you mean all the all-ins in the early stages from people going for broke? That's not that bad a strategy in that kind of tournament. Either bust out, or build a huge stack.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've won several times. I never seem to make anymore with 2.50 I won. Fun to keep trying though.

fiddlesticks123

fiddlesticks123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it is possible to win the $10 on demand freeroll, I just did. But it took 3:35 to win $2.50. If your in it for the money, not worth it but if you love the game it's all good!!:D:D

Congratulations! I won one of these a couple of months ago, it took close to 5 hours because the bubble was seriously the longest ever and nobody got knocked out for close to an hour. $2.50 isn't much but it just feels good to win :D

K

KentBazemore24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats man, I don't play these type of tournament no more 'caus ppl don't care there and I always lose against weirds hands :(

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats... On Black Chip Poker, we can win as you did. And if ya get the most points, ya get to play their additional freerolls, free.... So, it pays to place every week. Check out their promotions for any current policies, etc....

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well done

time consumeing but good try out .have funAA :D

J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never won it, but reached the top few spots a decent amount of times.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Forever...Yes I have too. Takes forever

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s definitely possible to win. Obviously patience is key during the beginning bingo phase of play. I have won it a number of times and also won the weekly points top prize and top ten tournament entry. Ran up to 2k once from freerolls before I sold a bunch of funds off. It’s possible to grind from freerolls to a low stakes or higher bank roll if you use proper management. I’m no pro, but the studying here and watching twitch and videos helped me do it. I’m sure many can do it If I was capable.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first is great, ITM isnt a bad deal..

Good for you. Were you chip leader throughout, or come up from way down the ladder? I start running out of gas if I make it to final table, ITM. That's the thing with on-demand, by the time you're ITM, you're either starving, tired, or a little of both.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any positive result, this is the result please accept my congratulations!

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Nice! Feels good right? I have final tabled many of these of the last year, (probably a couple dozen anyways) and managed to win 4 of them with a handful or so of other top 3s. I haven't put in a dime on ACR (nor while I ever). Just waiting for that 1 time where I actually play in one of those short money 1k or so guarantees and actually hit for a decent $25 score or more in one tourney as opposed to $2.50 lol

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bingo play? Never read that term. Do you mean all the all-ins in the early stages from people going for broke? That's not that bad a strategy in that kind of tournament. Either bust out, or build a huge stack.
Yes the all ins with 4 9 off is a pure bingo move. Just shove and hope, just not a strategy I would use. A lot of people get A K and shove. Today I was playing a game and knocked about 5 people out with their A K once with just pocket 4's. A K looks good but if you don't catch they are not much at all.:D:D

A

AceKing725

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes the all ins with 4 9 off is a pure bingo move. Just shove and hope, just not a strategy I would use. A lot of people get A K and shove. Today I was playing a game and knocked about 5 people out with their A K once with just pocket 4's. A K looks good but if you don't catch they are not much at all.:D:D

Oh, yeah. I see that a lot. I never do that, unless really short-stacked. Even in the wildest and woolliest [is that a word?] tourney, I'll at least wait for a reasonably decent spot.

Note that a 'decent spot' is not just 'big cards'. I take position, stack size, and pot odds into account - among other things, but those are the main factors.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats man, I don't play these type of tournament no more 'caus ppl don't care there and I always lose against weirds hands :(
This is exactly why I play these types of games. If you can do well in these types of games you should be able to play much better when you have players that do care.:D:D

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh, yeah. I see that a lot. I never do that, unless really short-stacked. Even in the wildest and woolliest [is that a word?] tourney, I'll at least wait for a reasonably decent spot.

Note that a 'decent spot' is not just 'big cards'. I take position, stack size, and pot odds into account - among other things, but those are the main factors.
When I'm playing a freeroll position is my #1 concern. The cards I have are usually my least concern. If short stacked your not going to be able to put up much of a bluff but I try so show some of my better hands when all fold to my bet in hopes that when I do shove they think I have a monster.:D:D