Why in freerolls do players usually go all in randomly?

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are several reasons for this. The main one is that the tournament is free and there is no financial loss. Another is that there are many beginners, which makes for crazy strategies, especially kamikazes. As they have nothing to lose, it is better to put a lot of pressure in the beginning to increase the bankroll and thus, if you are lucky, it will be possible to reach the bubble and maybe even at the final table. ;);):cool::cool:

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could be a number of reasons. Novice players. Or trying double up quick. Or just not that bothered about the game. If you play tight in early stages they get knocked out then you can play normal so to speak

A

ataraxyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm, you can think of the situation they are in. The seed chips are very low and blinds go up quickly and many enemies are against me, and the prize is not that big. So in conclusion they are in very tough situation with small prize. That's why they go all in frequently.

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is for them as entertainment and therefore they do not want to spend money to relax. Going all in with 72

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gave my son a car and it was always a mess, he bought his own car and it's spotless.

Pretty much the same, when you have 0 invested in something it doesn't have much value to people.

bekbollkz

bekbollkz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is usually done by new players and people who are playing for fun. But sometimes people go all in for directly doubling the facility. Sometimes even more experienced players go all-in. But it also happens that there will be good hands)))

W

WolfDieter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
even-

it's the dawn of the contingency of life...

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
most are recreational, they don't even know what they're doing!

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
because they can accidentally win several hands and fill a not bad stack.but at a long distance, this will have a bad effect on the game and therefore it is better to play according to strategy and cards.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They find joy in pissing people off.

AndyGamesPoker

AndyGamesPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They don't actually have to invest their hard earned bankroll and therefore don't care about losing as much. freerolls are +EV you win or don't win but you don't really lose.

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They don't actually have to invest their hard earned bankroll and therefore don't care about losing as much. Freerolls are +EV you win or don't win but you don't really lose.

Exactly. Minimal time investment coupled with the fact that a bigger stack is more intimidating.

J

Jujuloo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mr

From my experience it’s all down to ‘Let’s see what happens, nothing to loose I guess’ but if you do play properly and not let the fish distract you, you may find yourself getting to the main table at least, treat it like a buy in game and you’ll play like one (most of the time lol) ;)

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing to lose everything to gain! Many times free rollers are new players and have little clue what a good hand is! Or they are playing just for fun never expecting they can win. To them it is like playing for play money chips!

B

BoonDockPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are several freerolls with good payouts and yet players insist on going all in with any cards! why?

A lot play them like bingo because they simply do not care, took a huge beat and want to blow off steam ect.

K

Kingblack74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournament all in

I think players go all in to see who is going to be dumb enough to fall for there suicide mission unless the other player is actually ready.:)

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
question

Why do players when they play FREEROLL play aggressive without having a good name? :confused::confused::confused:

A

AlexeiKV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
they think they have nothing to lose even if they lose, but they lose their time

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
In Online Freerolls, luck is tested by playing the pot. As I noticed, usually the first to increase his stack will start winning with any hands.:)

M

maryqueen36

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In online freerolls, luck is tested by playing the pot. As I noticed, generally the first to raise their stack will start to win with any hand. :)
I respect your opinion that I have noticed the times that I have always played those with the most money always give them the winning cards

S

Shay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see several reasons justifying their actions: 1. Too small a win (for them) to spend their time on it 2. Really no time to play 3. They do not want to play at all 4. This tactic was chosen (according to the horoscope)
Lol number 4
A guy i went all in with on a freeroll said he played the small pair because he was bored:p

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It Free

Because it’s free!!! It turns these type of tournaments into Zynga poker But I like them for other reasons, mostly there is no re-buy (which I hate) and you can’t come in after the tournament starts.

T

tweezer_reraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually fields full of weak players seeking action

Freeroll Passwords