Who plays the Jackpot Freerolls

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played a Jackpot Freeroll yesterday on 888 and I won it. Some hands I got lucky when I needed to but generally I played well only cost me 1c to win it. No add ons. Won $15 woo hoo not bad. Just noticed in my next game I was feeling invincible again and made too many mistakes which cost me because I was calling when I should have been folding. Do yyou find when you have won a tournament the next one you open up more and make mistakes

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Played a Jackpot Freeroll yesterday on 888 and I won it. Some hands I got lucky when I needed to but generally I played well only cost me 1c to win it. No add ons. Won $15 woo hoo not bad. Just noticed in my next game I was feeling invincible again and made too many mistakes which cost me because I was calling when I should have been folding. Do yyou find when you have won a tournament the next one you open up more and make mistakes

I hope that you have your usernames listed in www.jackpotfreerolls.com then cause if you do make decent results in these games you may win extra money.
Even i also got once 5.- there if managed to get 2 FT finishes in 5 days ...

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In the past, when I had a lot of free time, I often played in these tournaments. One time I even took second place, it was a Jackpot freeroll on pokerstars. I think that such tournaments are a good opportunity to improve your skills and increase your bankroll.
Good luck.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously you win nice money like that and then you should bankroll your money as in play about 2% of your $15. In that way you keep on top of your winnings.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Congrats on winning that tournament.

It does happen to me as well. In order to win a tournament you need to get lucky in some key hands. So, sometimes after winning one, you might get tricked into "feeling" certain hands are yours to win and overplay them.

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play, but on Unibet, you do not win money, only tickets, recently I won a pot limit bounty of 12 euros from the ticket and 70e for the seat so it was not bad :)

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are loads of freedoms to have a go at it can keep you really busy. I do have a strategy when I'm playing it seems to work well till I start winning then I open up and then I start losing. I really need to keep pretty tight. Think for the next six month I will just play freedoms and see what sort of bankroll I can get

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you find your discipline waning after a win, you should stop.
Normally, I'd tell anyone winning to keep playing until they are no longer on a roll.
But if you know your roll only lasts one game. Stop.

Feeling confident of decisions made with logic, reason and stats on your side is the way to go. Feeling invincible is an illness for which you will be made to pay.

I tend of "play until I lose" for certain games. If I make a really bad decision that does not align with my strategy, then I'll likely get up and take a break or even finish for the day after that game.

But generally, if I win, it is because the game play was correct. So I will continue to play until I've lost that lovin' feelin'.

Cheers,
ObbleeXY

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played these tournaments at william hill Poker, to be honest, the late registration is terribly annoying, which takes 2 hours to reach the final table, you play at least 5 hours, this is good for those who build a bankroll, but you can not do without patience.

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he always tries to play his best, no matter if it is a freeroll.

Freeroll Passwords