Who managed to make a bankroll since winning the Freeroll?

N

Napalm

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi
Its a great feeling to win money out of a free roll.

I have won a few in CC too.

But as soon as I have some amount in my bank roll, I start losing it in cash, in buy ins of SNG and am back to a big fat ZERO.

Thats a play- win - play - lose - repeat format.
:)
Hey. That's understandable, but I want the result. You, I also advise you to work on your bankroll . In fact, as I myself. Good luck at the tables.

N

Napalm

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As many people say, I think it's about finding the right freerolls. If after six hours of play you win $ 3, it does not make much sense. But if you play satellites and get tickets to bigger tournaments then entering the money can mean 100 dollars at a time, so you have a good base to start;)
Would have to know where the satellites are.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Very good all comments I'm trying to build my bankroll in frerrool since I do not have money to invest in poker. the level is high but it 's okay because it makes me better when facing top players learn every day. I love this sport :):):) I love Poker

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I regularly increase my bankroll thanks to freerolls from our community. Obviously, this is a great way to gain experience, improve skills and build a bankroll.
Good luck.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had it once that I won a freeroll only to lose the money that I won.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I've built my bankroll to over $100 a couple of times from freerolls so far. I'm back down to nothing now but I still have not lost a dime of my own money in the process. Keep plugging away and you can do it.

K

Kaban

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I, too, unfortunately I can not replenish the deposit, but I won a freeroll and my bank roll was topped up but in the end I made a mistake and there is no meat bankroll.

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day, gentlemen. I have overcome freerolls of different sites, but I haven't built my bankroll yet. To start my bankroll I need only one step and not without your help the members of this great community. I need to play with the true connoisseurs of the greatest game of the planet, I need to play with You friends. I hope I will be allowed to Freeroll and I will learn from You :D

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ITM freerolls and OTM microstakes

When its a freebie, and I make it ITM after the grind, I reward myself, and play micro stakes. Usually I risk only what I won, but some days a player can't help dipping into the bankroll.

N

Napalm

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I've built my bankroll to over $100 a couple of times from freerolls so far. I'm back down to nothing now but I still have not lost a dime of my own money in the process. Keep plugging away and you can do it.
Thanks. I will try.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry, but I have made mine from freerolls and I have never played with my own money

Elcholu

Elcholu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can, but then the mission is to manage, which is the most complicated. In my case I was able to make a BR of 300 uss, but I withdrew it and I spent it. I had left 100 uss, but I had a bad management

N

Napalm

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can, but then the mission is to manage, which is the most complicated. In my case I was able to make a BR of 300 uss, but I withdrew it and I spent it. I had left 100 uss, but I had a bad management
Bankroll management. But we're real people, and sometimes we think we can. Actually, with money, it's boring to be cold.

N

Napalm

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its very hard to be successful in free rolls i know this from experience but its absolutely possible to build from nothing it takes a lot of patience and thats literally all it takes and some skill id recommend using the money you use to buy cigarettes or treats for yourself and invest in a good bankroll thats if your serious about giving it a fair go and if you fail and keep failing id recommend learning from poker stars poker school its free to join and youll learn alot, :)

robert
Sometimes I don't have food. So make a Deposit, for the money on cigarettes. I haven't had money to buy cigarettes in three weeks. And I'm not kidding Robert. Your varriant doesn't suit me. GL)

D

darpblog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won a freeroll in 888, with ten dollars I grew it to 150 in the cash games, but then I had to take a break for poker. I'm curretly trying again, Won 10 dollars this week, currently at 25, I'll see if I can make it this time

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm banking on the freerolls, when I get enough nerve or feeling good I'll start using it, but for now I brag to my husband I'm probably making more than him playing the lotto,

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, it is a complicated truck but it can be done, I currently have about 70 usd and I never deposit only freeroll, but I go little by little I do not want to rush, I want to pass the levels well so I can build my knowledge in depth

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have made many bankrolls from playing freerolls. It takes a ton of patients and grinding, sometimes it goes faster. I would say the goal is to build to around $100 then start playing micro tournaments and cash games.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I managed to take first place in Freeroll. But later I came to the conclusion that at the box office again zero.)Try again. On Deposit there is no money. More precisely, there is no possibility.

it's very easy to do, my friend! after all, getting into prizes in freerolls at least within a week, you can fill $ 15-20 $ and from them freely develop in the MTT / CIS direction (the latter is preferable for low bankrolls and stability) I managed to climb like this 10 times or more. It's easy

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management