Where to find speed Poker tournaments or slow structures??

P

Pokerplay3829

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wanting to know if there's any regular speed poker tournaments out there that are worth playing? What sites can i find them on? Used to the play the rush ones on full tilt before stars took over. Also any slower tournament out there? 15-20 minute blinds + deep stacked etc Basically just looking for tournaments involving skill, seems everything is about push fold gambling now from what i'm seeing but there must be proper poker out there somewhere??

Thanks

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Welcome to CC ,

PokerStars: Offers some deep stack MTTs from $2.20+ buy ins(10 mins blind levels) and some super slow structured MTTs like the Daily Marathons with 15 min blind levels from $5.50+ buy ins.

PartyPoker: Has many deep stacked MTTs from $1.10+ buy in , some of those have 5/7/10 min blind levels but the blinds don't increase much in every next level.You will have all the time you want to play post flop.I like those too!

Unfortunately I can't play on 888(not available in my country anymore) and I don't play much on ACR/BCP in order to give you a piece of information for those sites.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 Poker has some tournaments with 12 minute blind intervals, and they also have some 8,8$ tournaments, which start with 8.888 chips and 30/15 blinds, so you start nearly 300BB deep. These are not the softest tournaments on 888 Poker though, and neither is the 5,5$ daily marathon on pokerstars. I guess, this is because, few recreational players have patience for these kind of events. They are more attracted to action, which typically involve words such as "turbo" or "bounty".