When one should move from freerolls to paid tourneys??

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Pals
I play on 888 only. I play lot of freerolls as I am at level 115. I am playing online poker since August 2015.
I have had an experience of few deep runs and few tourneys wins too in these freerolls.

I earn my livelihood from Stock market and I am a successful Investor cum trader.
I am going to take a temporary leave from stock market from December to March 2019.
So, I am free to give all my attention towards poker in next 4 months.

Now, my question is Should I focus on paid tourneys like Big fish tourneys and PKO tourneys along with freerolls?

Should I deposit to play these tourneys or Should I use my freerolls winnings to play the paid tourneys?
I have already withdrawn my winnings from my account.

Kindly Guide me.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have money, it is better to replenish the Deposit and play paid tournaments at least 1$, it is much better than freerolls, because the game itself on paid and freerolls is very different

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Pals
I play on 888 only. I play lot of freerolls as I am at level 115. I am playing online poker since August 2015.
I have had an experience of few deep runs and few tourneys wins too in these freerolls.

I earn my livelihood from Stock market and I am a successful Investor cum trader.
I am going to take a temporary leave from stock market from December to March 2019.

Now, my question is Should I focus on paid tourneys like Big fish tourneys and PKO tourneys along with freerolls?

Should I deposit to play these tourneys or Should I use my freerolls winnings to play the paid tourneys?

Kindly Guide me.
I see you have been playing for a long time and you can win and raise a bankroll on freerolls, well, if you have a bankroll that you won on freerolls and you know how to play, why not try playing tournaments from 2-5 dollars and if you get good win You can go to tournaments more expensive for 7-10-15-20 dollars and try to get results on them!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Obviously, you need to continue to play freerolls. In addition, I recommend that you play the satellites of Big Fish at 888. In my opinion, these are good satellites in which there is a great chance to take prize-winning places.
Good luck.

12345djon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep playing freerolls and add a few low-cost tournaments to them, playing there is no different from freerolls, but you will gain experience playing micro limits.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is necessary to wager at least six months of freerolls and then try to play cheap tournaments pay on average 2 dollars, there are good tournaments . do not rush to play tournaments gain experience and only then can you otherwise you may be disappointed in the whole poker . I wish you good luck

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks friends for you suggestion. I and going to accumulate freeroll wining till December and then going to use that bankroll in next year to play paid tourneys.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have already played for money, that means no problem for the game. Save money on freerolls and go to the tournament with a large entrance.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
when you have enough $$$ in your account, take it for a spin, and test it.
Why not?
You can always play freerolls to get some $$, which you can, again, use it in pay games.
:)

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Pals

Kindly Guide me.

I often win in freerolls, but as soon as I start to play for money, I lose. I think it is necessary and you first try to play for the money that received in the freerolls. As a result, you will make the right conclusion!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be careful! :) I decided to take a little time-off to play poker,,,,,2 years later,lol,,,,i'm just now getting back into the flow of things. Enjoy! :rock:

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
If you consider yourself ready to gamble, go and play. Because without the experience of playing for real money, you will not be able to identify your gaps in knowledge. Be sure to make a deposit without it, everything will be very long.
Start with microlimitov and until you achieve high results, do not go above the limits.
Good luck to you.

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can set aside a couple hundred bucks, I'd suggest playing micro tourneys instead of free rolls. You can play the freerolls as well if you don't feel confident, but you're going to struggle to make any meaningful money starting at $0 unless you put in a lot of hours.

K

kissnut

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i play on 888 as well :) i put money on when it feels right. i just enjoy playing so freerolls work for me too

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
try to make enough bank with the freerolls to play those tournaments that call your attention play, then play both, both the free and the payments, I think that the less you have to invest from your pocket better, now if you feel rushed to play those tournaments payments and in a certain way you feel ready to play them you have an investment depositing, but never stop playing the freerolls

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello friend.I think the best way to play is via satellite.With a small rik you may win a real good buy in and protect yourself by loosing money.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi Pals

Kindly Guide me.

So you're going to leave something that you're profitting from (investing - stock market) & thinking of continuing to play online freerolls??? huh?:confused:

I deposited money to two poker sites the very first day I chose to play online (I didn't know about 'freerolls' & even if I had, I still would've deposited money to play). I actually can't imagine not depositing money to play. I'll play the occasional freeroll on CC but the difference in the game is pretty huge. Freerolls (even the CC freerolls.... or maybe especially the CC freerolls?) are FILLED with people who don't have a clue what they're doing. To play vs. this type of player it is typically level 1 thinking stuff (boring & not much to grow from).

If you're planning on playing full-time for 4mos. and you have money... why wouldn't you make a deposit??

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it all depends on what level you want to play yourself.
The level of play in the freerolls lower than limits.
At $ 40 limits the level of lower than 50, 60 and so on.
You have to decide for themselves the question.
It seems to me that if you're playing freerolls is best to go to the smaller limits, to begin with.

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
C

corieaddison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think depending on your financial situation and given that you are only off for 4 months. I would deposit as much as you can without effecting your livelihood and go from there. I think the amount of experience you have seems to be enough to try the paid tourneys.

Good Luck!

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pals, Thanks for your inputs. I am going to start the journey with Big fish $16.50 tourney ( Won the ticket via free spin) on Monday or Tuesday. Meanwhile I am going to concentrate on Level 100 tourney on 25th. I will provide enough $$ to get the experience of paid tournaments. I will try to win the tickets via 888 Big fish satellite.
I will post my results as well.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Definitely play PKO tourneys (less variance), maybe add micro tourneys as well. But you should yourself evaluate your situation, it's all depends on your BR, skill level and on which limit you just feel comfortable to play.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Free rolls

be prepared to find a different caliber of players in real money tables and tourneys vs what is found in freerolls. As you probably have experience a lot of free roll play is what I refer to as "bingorama". Playing with real money vs freeroll brings a different thought process to your game as in freerolls you will only lose the time you spent playing.

UnTalTales

UnTalTales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Y think, if you have common sense, you can invest in small stake tournaments from the moment you understand the basics: position, ranks, types of opponents, outs, basic equity and stages of the game. For me, it's a good learning option.

Freeroll Passwords