jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
a word patience, the top of the range doesn’t start in the BB and in the butam pairs and lows and the suite connects and I avoid getting into hands with more than
two players!

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it really depends on several variables, such as number of players, structure, how opponent are behaving, etc.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
It depends on the type of freeroll since in hypertybos one has to be a bit more aggressive and wait for the right hands since most go with either hand

P

PointedTip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have adopted a more relaxed strategy at the beginning, when I have a card I play by varying hands, for example.
I am aggressive with AA, AK and KK monster hands. With QQ hands, JJ play more passive.
Even with monster hands there are times when I play passively and I will gradually increase to increase my chips.
But in general without patience you don't get far. Patience has been my asset.

This. :)

Goku55

Goku55

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The same as any other

I always try to play a well rounded game but some times you do need to play a wider range of hands especially in the freerolls because even though there are cash prizes people punt away chips just because and you don't want to be sitting around waiting for aces because those are the type of people you want to get involved in hands with top pair mediocre kickers sometimes even middle pair or an underpair. Self awareness is key.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My absolute solution in this situation is to take notes on each player and accordingly build my strategy against each one based on these notes . I advise you to do the same.

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A mix of strategy.
- Tournament type
- Style of the players at the table
- Perceived position and range
- Number of tokens
I try to adapt to all these situations

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
depends on the tourney type. On the fast HyperTurbo 888 freerolls I get in at the end of registration period. Lots have been busted already and the beginning stack lifts me already in the midfield.
Of course, antes and blinds have increased and you need a good hand soon to double up.

F

FuccinALLin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience.. and discipline.. dont change your game.. stick to what works