What's the right strategy when everyone is short stacked?

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm often afraid to make a regular open due to someone potentially 3-bet jamming on me.
Don't be afraid Andy, :unsure:You've been waiting for this hand for so long! Hold, 10 BB is huge, You have room for some good hands opportunity. :pGo fully with mind and belly, You should double up!:ROFLMAO::cool:

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think I would stay with the same strategy until that moment where I am the chip leader. Why? IF the strategy was good then I continue in this way even if the others have less chips!

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Push fold works when stacksize is less than 10BB. Not much to do post flop.

dartablasta

dartablasta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
push or fold out of position :D

martinoni

martinoni

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Always keep in mind which kind of opponents there are in your table...

I had a strategy to shove my best range before... but now I thought and studied to see how I could use this strategy, but sometimes I just do a min raise and I saw that I went better in the MTTs, achieving better ITMs...

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've had a lot of moments when everyone had a small stack. And everyone played all-ins. Almost no one answered. No one wanted to take the risk. Even a 3BB raise is almost like an all-in. There's no point in raising.

Reail

Reail

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The short stack is almost always push-fold. On BU, I can expand the range of the steal a little