What is your favourite tourney, on which site and why?

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally, I am just curious where, what level the most people from Cardschat are regular tourney players.

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like bounty builder on PS. Good guarantees. A lot of fishes like me:)

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Generally, I am just curious where, what level the most people from Cardschat are regular tourney players.

CC event: $100 Added $3.30 on ACR every Sunday

regular events: these homegames http://gripsed.com/venom

I just love a nice value added tournament where I get extra cash basically just for regging.

For non freerolls/added value I like the Hyper Turbo Super Stacks on ACR
50k chips with 3-4 minute blinds, it's a really fun structure!! :angel:

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat freeroll on pokerstars is my favorite tournament. I love to play with you guys ;-)

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars is the most popular and numerous poker client in the world :) It's amazing to see 100,000+ people online who play poker :), but pokerstars is not available for US players and I think this is a terrible stupidity, because online can easily be increased by 2 times :) I think SNG on Pokerstars is incredibly popular, because it is unnecessary to spend a lot of time playing, but the prizes are very high and there are also similarities with large MTTs :) I love it, it's really worth playing if you know how to do it ;)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
but pokerstars is not available for US players and I think this is a terrible stupidity

Its a "stupidity" from the US federal government not PokerStars. If you really dont know this, then please google "Black Friday (poker)".

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment, I've only been playing freerolls to increase bankroll, but my favorites are the big pokerstars tournaments, because they have big prizes.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't matter to me which site I play the tournament on. The main thing is that it has a small entrance and at least 1000 players. Then it makes sense to get to the last table.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CC event: $100 Added $3.30 on ACR every Sunday

regular events: these homegames http://gripsed.com/venom

I just love a nice value added tournament where I get extra cash basically just for regging.

For non freerolls/added value I like the Hyper Turbo Super Stacks on ACR
50k chips with 3-4 minute blinds, it's a really fun structure!! :angel:

I played few times your Friday tourney, even reached last 2 tables without rebuy, unfortunately, could not reach the FT and added payouts, maybe next time.

Anyway, the added value is a good idea, but it is not so popular.

I like the hypers, too, even the turbos on ACR (especially the 24 level late reg 6 min blinds), not always so much fun, but there is always some action and I have the highest ROI from those tourneys.

Congrats to your streaming, I watch it sometimes.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Most of all I like MTT tournaments on 888. Usually 888 is the most profitable site for me.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its a "stupidity" from the US federal government not PokerStars. If you really dont know this, then please google "Black Friday (poker)".

I know that the US authorities have banned gambling (everything that concerns it) in the US, but I have many friends who play poker from America, make bets, and so on. Pokerstars has all the keys to open up options or access to a client or other game feature, but they don't want to look for solutions, that's what I'm talking about. They lose a lot of money on this, but their income is very large and the management of Pokerstars is happy with it...

Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Americas Cardroom. I like everything about the site. My favorite tourney is the Pl omaha hilo tourney. I play the 16.50 entry or higher. I really should play lower but if Im gonna play for hours I wanna make it worth it..I just don't like playing for hours and hours unless the prize pool is nice...:rolleyes::D

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked PS Fifty/Fifty slow SnG. Micro/ Time to get an acceptable starting hands and funny to be in prizes even without hands sometimes. Its a pity PS has refused slow 50/50 format.

S

sestonsento

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the sunday storm on poker stars. I usually satellite my way in and have came very close to the money on several occasions, better played next time,:D

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I only play on PS, I like the builders of rewards and knockouts, to guarantee a good income on this one. More logical than playing it cool because there are many who give ALL in direct.
I also like spin go.

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like jackporfreerols in lot rooms, PS sunday Grinds like storm and other...and homegames on PS

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing on pokerstars and found a few other sites like GGpoker and ACR, i play games on PS when i have money on my account i find playing there really challenging but id the place ro really wise you up about badbeats with premium hands, want to cry about losing go there lol, i now mostly on ACR because I find it easier i'm less stressed and can focus not staying long in a tourni I you choice basically depending on how you play and your willingness

D

damas13251

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty builder on PS is the best for me. Everyone propably will say different it depends how u does in it.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite tournament is 5E mtt 200E gtd ko 4max. I win it several times in a month. 40-70 players gather there. they fly off quite simply. they run through the pokerstarsES room. sometimes you can get into the prizes without really straining at all. for the first with knockouts, as a rule, they give 90-100 euros

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite tournament are the micrimillons KOs that I play in pokerstart depending on the entry for each player I eliminate, they give me a reward from 0.25 to $ 25 if they are progressive they accumulate and each player has a personal value to eliminate it :D

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I used to play a lot in any omaha h / l tournament at 888poker, they were my favorites, but since there is no withdrawal option for Venezuela I have stopped playing as before and more than they took away the tournaments that I used to play, before playing at 888poker I played a lot sng omaha hi / lo and currently I really like to play spin and go omaha hi

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Sunday Milion on Poketr STars is my favourite, big prize pool, a lot of recreational players.

Everyone wanna win. a life changing tournamet.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The cardschat tournaments (In terms of regularity)

Symbolically speaking, I like the Sunday Million

And in general, bounty tournaments (Any room) This type of tournament allows you to recovery the amount invested (or profit) before an unexpected drop of ITM