What is your favorite time of day to play a tournament that you know is long?

G

gud1ni99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on my schedule ... If in the morning I don't have to go to work, then in the evening I start and finish in the morning, so we can say that my favorite time for such tournaments is at night. But, alas, this is not always possible, so you have to play at any time available for long tournaments.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I Prefer a Lunchtime start for any Big Tournament's I play but many Cardschat Free-roll's usually start here in the U K at 8.00 pm. and although I have finished on a few Final Table's they are usually over by Midnight.
I think the longest On-line game I played was a 7 card Draw game which started at 8.00 pm and finished at 2.00 am. Six hours of continuous play with only a 5 minute break every hour was hard work but worth it, I finished in the money in 5th place.
Live games however can go on a lot longer. I have played in some that start at 12.00 Noon and we were still playing at 2.00 in the morning, even though there were fewer players than some of the On-line tournaments I have played, but because of them being Live games there were a few pauses when players had to call the clock on other players, when they went into the Tank mode.
I enjoy Poker, but some players do take it personal when they get beaten, or bluffed out of a pot, but that is all part of the game, That's Poker!

When the fun Stops, Stop!
(and sleep lol)

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me who work during the day and late, I think the ideal is to start around 4:00 in the afternoon and finish by around 00:00

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer a 10AM or 11AM start. I have breakfast and then go for a walk or ski then make coffee and then play poker

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I prefer to start around 8 PM, it's ideal for me :)

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer daytime for a long tournament. After all, at night I just chop off, which affects my success.