What is your favorite time of day to play a tournament that you know is long?

S

serebec

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The evening will take place in the quiet of the night

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would rather play midday/early afternoon. But alas in my time most big games start from 6pm onwards. This means I can easily play until 3 am which is a nightmare if I have work the next day. Would love to be in an earlier time zone.

T

Turnermatt99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right when the sun is going down, have a drink and hopefully be at the final table around 9 or 10ish.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the evening and night. I'm really a night person, so I can keep it up until very late. I don't mind playing late into the night at all.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Noon

I like to start a long tournament at noon.

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If it is a long game, I prefer to start about 6pm or 7pm. If is a shorter, anytime.

meagain00

M

Mercury7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at night because: 1. no one distracts, everyone is asleep. 2. my time zone is +3 and there are more players on pokerstars somewhere after 6 pm (according to my time)

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play long tournaments (+ 3hs) at midnight which is when my house is quiet and I can concentrate better

It doesn't matter when I can concentrate the most ... :) The best tourneys are in the evening...

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer it in the early hours of the morning. That's when I feel more relaxed in my mind and can stay focused longer.

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the afternoon , often feeling boring , play in the evening is more funny,

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For long tournaments probably like to play in the evening after dimner and everything so to focus on the tournament itself.

LoveAndPoker

LoveAndPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently, I deliberately knocked down my regime, and now the evening tournaments are better, since at the end of the session I remain in good shape

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the evening, but so that at least until 2 o'clock in the morning

K

Kaothi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would also prefer to play at night. Everything is quite, normally no one wants to call or rings your bell and my cat lay by my side and I cuddle them, until they fall to sleep.

I

iLoV3P0ker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to start after eating when clock is somethink like more than 8PM, and i need to have snacks, beer etc...

IFDCTHMH

IFDCTHMH

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Me too, it is easier and more pleasant for me to play. you can really focus your attention. but it can be difficult not to sleep.

IFDCTHMH

IFDCTHMH

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like most of all to play early in the morning, after sleep

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play tournaments early early in the morning. I deliberately sometimes set up an alarm clock and wake up earlier than the others, and then no one bothers me for a couple of hours.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Time ?? 20:00/21:00 local time or later , unfortunatelly then most good tourneys with big buyin begin , not earlier , also the micro tourney that I might play on PS or ACR . Some other begin 00:00 , that's exhausting ,

. I would prefer it to be 16:00 local time and end 00:00 , that would be ideal , especially weekdays , but also weekends , why not :) but this is not possible .

Ofcourse I live in Greece , there are worse situations , like in Russia , they are forced to play in bad late hours , Russia has many timezones . England has the best time to play tourneys , wait no , maybe it's brazil/mexico/Argentine , they are 6-7 hours behind , so they start playing at the afternoon when we play at 20:00 ??? :confused:Lucky ones

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a rule, all major tournaments start after lunch. That's why I play tournaments after lunch.

regata123

regata123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play long tournaments from morning to evening .