nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
By far my favorite and the best of the tournaments is and will be the sunday million in pokerstars and if it is KO imagine even more beautiful greetings from Venezuela

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried many types of poker, but probably now due to lack of time to focus only on Texas

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No limit Omaha H/L. I hate that it only runs on Pokerstars and I can't play for real money there.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I like limited re-entry tournaments, although I understand that they are very good for the poker economy in general, as they do not repel recreational players. In tournaments with an unlimited number of re-entries, professionals almost always win high prizes, since knocking them out several times in a row is not an easy task.
Yes, for me, as an average player, unlimited re-entrances will be a huge advantage over short distances, but they can gradually reduce interest in the game among amateurs, and this is the most obvious disadvantage in the distance.
Therefore, it is best to run tournaments in a single re-entry format. This is especially true for live tournaments. It can be frustrating to travel the long way to any location and be kicked out of the tournament early without the opportunity to make an additional entry. One foot is accidental, two - much less often.

F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
various large bounty tourneys on Pokerstars

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2.2 and 3.3 Bounty builder on PS. is running at a good time for me

Artur22277

Artur22277

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite tournament is sit and go but I also like big tournaments because if I'm lucky I win a lot of money. It rarely happens and the memories last.:willy:

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love fast sng tournaments. They are very similar to large MTTs, but when you do not have the opportunity to play for a long time, they take less time and give you the opportunity to get good prize money. Over a long distance, it's really great. But the biggest feeling is brought to me by large and long mtt :) This is the real spirit of poker :)

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit & Go for 45 people suits me best.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hyper turbos on ACR, love to play omaha h/l tournaments and sng, and freezouts. Not much fan of re-entry, addon kind of tournaments.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't care, I like those tournaments where I'm lucky)

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
defenitly ko tournaments doesnt matter what kind though

Holdem, omaha (hi/lo), Razz, 8Game love all these games when they are ko.. or not ko even!

Feel like you get more from your time playing a KO game then just a normal MTT, if you get the ko's

sometimes you play for 4 hours and get the min cash but after 4 hours in a ko tournament you can be a few dollars more up than you would a normal mtt ;)

So KO tournaments are my fav for that reason

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hot and turbo tournaments with deep stacks.

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like bounty builder on PokerStars

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did play in a mid level wsop in 2019. Got beat with AA right before the money...but one of the bigger rushes of my life!

F

Felipebarao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't care, I like those tournaments where I'm lucky)
I don't understand any more good luck

Cardschat weekday freerolls on ACR!

I'm trying to become Platinum to play these free daily tournaments

I did play in a mid level WSOP in 2019. Got beat with AA right before the money...but one of the bigger rushes of my life!

Keep swimming

I like bounty builder on PokerStars
I agree and my favorite too

Personally, I like limited re-entry tournaments, although I understand that they are very good for the poker economy in general, as they do not repel recreational players. In tournaments with an unlimited number of re-entries, professionals almost always win high prizes, since knocking them out several times in a row is not an easy task.
Yes, for me, as an average player, unlimited re-entrances will be a huge advantage over short distances, but they can gradually reduce interest in the game among amateurs, and this is the most obvious disadvantage in the distance.
Therefore, it is best to run tournaments in a single re-entry format. This is especially true for live tournaments. It can be frustrating to travel the long way to any location and be kicked out of the tournament early without the opportunity to make an additional entry. One foot is accidental, two - much less often.

:joyman: I don't understand do you like tournaments without re-entry?

2.2 and 3.3 Bounty builder on PS. is running at a good time for me
There are big tournaments with this price daily 18k 2.2

Hot and turbo tournaments with deep stacks.
???? Kkk you like all kinds !!! Or turbo or deep?

No limit Omaha H/L. I hate that it only runs on Pokerstars and I can't play for real money there.

Too bad too much tie I prefer plo4

I love fast sng tournaments. They are very similar to large MTTs, but when you do not have the opportunity to play for a long time, they take less time and give you the opportunity to get good prize money. Over a long distance, it's really great. But the biggest feeling is brought to me by large and long mtt :) This is the real spirit of poker :)

That's right buddy tournaments are good nowadays it's getting harder and harder to nail tournaments there are no more bad people

my prefer Omoha Hi Lo

Omaha even goes over h / L no. Tying too much I hate it

I prefer the classic Hold'em. I like MTT tournaments the most. I only play what brings me the main profit.

Glad you do it right. I'm happy for you

0.02 sng on PS))))

Is playing too expensive friend take it easy:D

Hyper turbos on ACR, love to play omaha h/l tournaments and sng, and freezouts. Not much fan of re-entry, addon kind of tournaments.

Me too
hate addon

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wizz99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars Sunday storm is one of my favourites, cashed last week and have done before too. Hope to play it every week from now on do better in the future.