What is you favorite poker variant?

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your favorite poker variant and where do you play? I love PLO8, HORSE and 8-game in that order, but being from US plo8 is really the only game i can play at my leisure - sometimes I will play at SWC to get my mixed games fix as they have it all, but I really do miss Stars - sometimes I play play money 8-game just because

swerdnase

swerdnase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love all stud variants and actually prefer them over flop games.

swerdnase

swerdnase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what sites do you play at?

Ah, in my heyday, I plied my craft on FTP where they spread nearly everything except draw games. I'm based in the US so my only options right now are ACR which doesn't have nearly as much variety for mixed games, so sometimes I travel to LA or Vegas which spread these games during large festivals.

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ah, in my heyday, I plied my craft on FTP where they spread nearly everything except draw games. I'm based in the US so my only options right now are ACR which doesn't have nearly as much variety for mixed games, so sometimes I travel to LA or Vegas which spread these games during large festivals.

im in US too there are sites that play mixed games, but very low traffic

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love all kinds of poker. :rolleyes:

But since you can win the biggest in holdem poker, that’s what I play most often. :cool:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite is PLO 5 cards, I only find on poker stars. It's a really fun game, with a lot of action. But, I mostly play NLH because my results are better playing NLH than PLO.

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite is PLO 5 cards, I only find on Poker Stars. It's a really fun game, with a lot of action. But, I mostly play NLH because my results are better playing NLH than PLO.
they have all diff 5 card plo variants at swcpoker

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’ve been playing SwC Poker recently listed in the topic. Although the question I will ask “off topic” is related to SwC, so I would beg if anyone knows to answer me. I did not find the option to change the seat place when I play an instant game on an Android device. I don’t like it when my hole cards are on the top of the table. Does any of the SwC players know if this option exists? In the Windows application there is a possibility to change the seat place.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's funny because Texas Hold'em was always my favorite. But whenever I dealt it, I had to explain it to half of the table. Then they started putting it on TV. Now it's all anyone wants to play. It makes me miss the days of dealer's choice when each dealer seemed to have their own preference. That's why I love a good HORSE game, when I can find one. Lately, I've been playing at ACR. To my knowledge, they don't offer any mixed game tournaments.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
I only play at Pstars and ACR
As i´m not interested in variants i prefer old 5 draws or good old Holde´m
Rgds

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pineapple would be my new favorite game to play online, strange how sometimes online maybe a different choice then live play.

sequoia

sequoia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i just start playing online i was trying play different variants like omaha, badugi, pot-limit hold'em and other. Now the best for me and the only one is no-limit hold'em.

Last edited:
greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
apart from the holdem that I think most choose this style as their favorite, I also like the 5card draw

Shakes

Shakes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like PLO myself as I think its a very underrated game. Played a few Stud games and Razz as well but give me the Omaha games over them

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Honestly, I only play NL Hold'em, and I usually prefer freerolls. Freerolls are the best option for me to improve my skills and build a bankroll.

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really only like to play NLHE METS micro to low stakes and I only really play at ACR. I only ever play on PS for CarsChat freerolls and homepages.

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’ve been playing SwC Poker recently listed in the topic. Although the question I will ask “off topic” is related to SwC, so I would beg if anyone knows to answer me. I did not find the option to change the seat place when I play an instant game on an Android device. I don’t like it when my hole cards are on the top of the table. Does any of the SwC players know if this option exists? In the Windows application there is a possibility to change the seat place.

not really sure you can message them on twitter

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's funny because Texas Hold'em was always my favorite. But whenever I dealt it, I had to explain it to half of the table. Then they started putting it on TV. Now it's all anyone wants to play. It makes me miss the days of dealer's choice when each dealer seemed to have their own preference. That's why I love a good HORSE game, when I can find one. Lately, I've been playing at ACR. To my knowledge, they don't offer any mixed game tournaments.

acr has plo, plo8 and 7 card stud tournies

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The favorite type of tournament is slow hold'em. Recently, multi-day online tournaments have become very popular.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My favorites are Holdem and Omaha, it is the best there can be in poker for me. They are also the most played variants

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I play on many sites, but most of all I like 888 and ACR. I have been playing poker for about three years and only play NL Hold'em. Unfortunately I do not have time to study other games.