What would be the online tournament of your dreams?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the online tournament of my dreams is the weekly stars rewards freeroll 10k.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'd say unibet's monthly 250€ bounty game but then again it probably cant be "dream" anymore since played there earlier this month lol ...

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm gonna guess that most members of the forum would like a $100000000000000000000000 freeroll where everyone is in the money guaranteed at least a million.....

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The tournament of my dreams was (I say it was because they don't do it anymore) in pokerstars a tournament that was only for women, I played it only once, I qualified through satellites, the entry was $ 55 and the guaranteed was 5k, despite the entry cost or the guaranteed low compared to other tournaments, for me it was the tournament of my dreams, since it was always played by team pro and women who were or are very good at poker and At that time for me it was WoW, but currently there is no tournament that I am obsessed with playing, obviously if I would like to play events like Sunday millions and tournaments that are so important, but I think I still have a lot to learn and improve

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
PokerStars Micro $1M guarantee Sunday Anniversary tourney on July 18/21 with $350k overlay, I'm running well, and when they don't cancel the tourney after the late registration period is over, and then give you your money back according to their cancellation policy (technical issues they claim), when overlay is too big I guess. 4 hours wasted...not upset though.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monthly cardschat freeroll for a million dollars, and that there are 300 participants in the tournament :D
That would be cool !

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Setting realistic goals and tournament expectations is fun and good for the mental aspect of the game.

Personally I would like to win the ACR $6.60 / $25k GTD -- id like to win it simply because it's a marathon to play, there's always a huge field, and you can win $3k for finishing first - so for me, it's like my own little main event. That being said, I don't fire tons of bullets at it, I know I'm rarely ever going to win the tournament - so it's moreso of a case of "chasing the dream" rather than a profitable MTT.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any good tournament where I'm freerolling

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my dream is to be able to participate in a wsop tournament and be together with the great players and win a bracelet :)