What tournaments do you play in your early career?

G

Guilhermeh088

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
According to the article by the player André Akkari, the ideal would be to have 100 initial dollars and to play a 1.50 dollar sit & go for 45 days, after this period play 45 more, totaling 4 to 6 screens simultaneously until reaching 300 dollars, reaching this brand start playing 4 simultaneous screens of Sit & go 3.50 for 30 days and studying the mtt's, aiming for a daily profit of 10 dollars a day after 30 days you will be able to play mtts and follow a winning path.

W

whyfold that

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i played in 40 or less until i got used to the game i tried 100 buy in still the same play

M

Mercury7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently playing mt sng 45 max and freerolls to build my bankroll on MTT

J

joci53

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
at the beginning of my career i only played freeroll tournaments to gain all the basic knowledge about playing poker and there was a poker school where i took a couple of classes which helped me to improve my knowledge i think i could progress to a medium level

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's just in words everything is easy and simple. But for some reason, only 25% of players are in profit if they play for money. Consider this.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
when i started playing poker for the first few years i only played freerolls and play money.

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope my poker career is just beginning)). Now I also play freerolls, and sometimes tournaments up to $ 3. But I think that freerolls can only teach basic things, but they are unlikely to greatly improve my game, since due to the huge fields and the irresponsible attitude of many players, they turn into fortune, and not mathematics, unfortunately.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing poker about 4 years ago. Basically, I played freerolls at pokerstars and 888. I also played in CIS tournaments, worth 2 and 10 cents.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i played a lot of sit & go's 0.25$ and 0.50$ , then i moved to tourneys of 0.55 $ and so on , but remember always to set a goal and especially a limit :)

C

CTPA3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's strange, I always lose $1.10 mtt, sometimes $2.20 tournaments succeed. although I don't play them often. But I won the tournament for $55)))

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I played in all available freerolls and also in sng tournaments.
Good luck.

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

i play freerolls and now i recently started ones up to $ 5.50

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even if there's not a big difference in freerolls and micro levels, its better to start with some success without loosing or risking anything. It may give people joy and comfort to the future's real money games. :)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Personally i would say play whet your comfortable playing at. You dont want to play the higher levels while learning. Just play within your means.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played 0.25 SitnGo's and only played 1 table of it. It was a huge dissapointment when you lost after an hour grind.

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think in order to achieve a good poker training, you have to go through freerolls, you will get incredible experience and strength in poker, and then I agree with these methods of climbing in the CIS, I think I will experience and go through this CIS way, with 1.5$

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, playing in freerolls, you do not risk anything. But you also meet at the table a lot of complete inadequacies who also do not risk anything and do what they want. It’s just in such tournaments that you don’t learn to play especially.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's always better to start with freerolls, and then look at the situation, the ideal combination is considered to be 100-200 buy-ins per limit, although now players prefer a much more aggressive bankroll management

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
According to the article by the player André Akkari, the ideal would be to have 100 initial dollars and to play a 1.50 dollar sit & go for 45 days, after this period play 45 more, totaling 4 to 6 screens simultaneously until reaching 300 dollars, reaching this brand start playing 4 simultaneous screens of Sit & go 3.50 for 30 days and studying the mtt's, aiming for a daily profit of 10 dollars a day after 30 days you will be able to play mtts and follow a winning path.

all kinds of freerolls. and the money earned from them in a tournament with little entry fees. I think the stars should be avoided at the beginning.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started, I tried the cash game and it seems to have very helped me a lot. If we talk about playing at multi-tables, I would not rush it, when a person is just starting to learn poker. sit&go also have its own peculiarities in the game and it is very risky to start playing them on your first deposit... A several months of playing freerolls is a must for any beginner in poker, then try mtt up to $1 and studies. If your deposit is $100, this is a good opportunity, what to understand and master the features of the game. sit&go is great for a constant profitable game, but just, when you have a good level, good experience and know how you must should play.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is not worth specifying, the variance can be different for everyone - you should not get stuck, a broader approach is needed!

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played sit n go and many freerolls but sometimes cash games too which I don't think I was ready for such thing back in time but it was a good practice - a bit expensive I got to say but it was fun)

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Mtts. start small, build aa bankroll ande then move up the ladder, as best you can.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As before, I play low stakes freerolls and tournaments. Sometimes I win a ticket to major tournaments via satellites