What tournament is your most liked?

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer tournaments that have blind structures slow not turbo/hyper as well deep stacked to start tournaments so that you can have wiggle room.

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite tournament is Progressive KO. What about your's?

Good afternoon!
I love tournaments with a deep structure with one entry (freezeout), if it's also KO - great!
Good luck at the tables! :cool:

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play freerolls that pays a lot hahaha but this is a kind of a dream.

I play on my bankroll management and like to play a high volume of tables to avoid variance. of course this is the dream.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Progressive KO's are great. When you hit the right game the bounties make a nice addition to the amount won.

Kenad_MNE

Kenad_MNE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the BIGs on pokerstars, freezeouts, nice staring stack and blind levels, usualy a solid guarantee. still havent on one, but did have several final tables

cris1964

cris1964

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

sometimes I also feel like playing these Progresive KO games, but to play it all the time, it doesn't work

D

dianasamu245

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to mix tournaments between turbos and regular bountys nowadays I want to specialize only in slow tournaments so I have stopped playing bountys during the week and play one or two on Sundays

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I love tournaments where you can win a prize or enjoy the game. For example, I knocked out someone who knocked me out, after that it doesn't matter that I didn't earn money.

wsumiesum

wsumiesum

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really likes 'classic' tounaments, normal speed, ticket above 5 $ and less than 1000 players. I'm tired of all this donkey-bingo-players who wins with 44 all-in.. I like to enjoy few hours of good game with good players and good psytrance music in my ears :)

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the$ 0.55 KO tournament on PokerStars! I don't earn anything there yet, but I don't play it for a long time (about a week)

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also love KO tournaments, and I also like slow structure tournaments

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have a preference for slow structured freezout MTTs but I play too PKOs , hypers , turbos and cash games , I simply like and enjoy the game whenever I can play

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also love KO tournaments and big guaranteed based tournaments. :)

blkmoney12

blkmoney12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here are some of the tournamentsI like the most

Here are some tournaments that I like the most. I like the progressive knockout type tournaments I think they're interesting and I've been pretty successful with them. I also like the freeze out where you start with your stack of chips and that's it once they're gone you're gone from the tournament period. But the tournament I like the most are the really deep stacked tournaments that you start off with a lot of chips and longer blind levels online between like 10 to 20 minutes. If favors a player that has patience and not just trying to throw all the chips in them and hope that luck is on their side and I think it tests the skill of the player and the player that has the most skills going to go longer when determined in the player to just get there through luck and circumstance.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Deep Stacked tourneys,,, :)

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BOL 6 MAN 3 DBL UP

On BetOnline the have a 6 man holdem game for $2.30 I think and you can win like $4 or something like that. If you get a run on those games you can do ok and build your B/E line or better.....

Thank you for listening

O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like tournaments with bountry but i almost always play 6 + holden is a massacre but i like it

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournaments

I like Knock out Tournaments they are more fun for me because as you progress the knock outs become bigger and bigger. Capo1014

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hard to have a favorite tournament. But I love playing BSOP Online and Micro Million events and tournaments with time over 15 minutes.