what tournament should i play in

blkmoney12

blkmoney12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On sunday i have a bit of a problem. There are two big bar poker tournaments on the same day and there is a big online tournament on the same day The first one starts at 12:30 and could last until 7pm which would interfere with the big online tounament the winner of the 12:30 with between 45 to 60 people is a seat too the pub poker tournament in vegas that i already have. The other pub tournament the winners start at 6 the buy in is 10$ and i could get 100$ with about 20 people playing in it. Then there is the big online 0madness tournament on globalpoker.com i have 215$ on there the buy in is 50$ and first prize in the 25000 gtd is 9800$ as of at this time there are 37 players in it Nand i think there will be no more than 100 players t could be a big over lay what should i do.

C

CardDead711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it was me I would go to the second bar tournie. You already have the prize of the first tournie., so unless you could sell/trade it for cash value, I would pass on the first bar tournie. Online tournies are always going on, so you can probably play the same, or similar, tournie. on-line next week or sooner. So my choice would be the second bar tournie. I like live play better anyways, and you could always play on-line.

Just my 2cents, good luck!