What strategy do you use for satellites?

4e kogo1

4e kogo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Secrets of ckill)

I use a very simple strategy,the more satiks I play, the more likely it is to get into the main event, and I advise you)

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The first thing I see in the satellites is the structure and then I decide if I register at the beginning or the middle of the late registration, but in general I try to play it as if they play any other tournament, but I think with a little more care being very near the bubble, I do not re-buy or add on, but for the rest I play as I normally play, there may be several strategies on how to deal with the satellites, but in my case, what I wrote is what I do

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First you have to differentiate between a winner-take-all satellite tournament and a satellite in which several people receive a ticket. In a winner-take-all tournament, you have to play a lot more aggressively. In freeroll satellites there are usually several tickets to be won. People tend to challenge smaller stacks more than larger stacks. Since you probably do not want to be in the position of the smallest stack, the best method is to be selectively aggressive at stealing blinds. As long as you keep your stack as high as the average player, people will not be guning for you towards the end. You do not need to have the largest stack, you just need to have a medium-sized stack.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play tight and play aggressive in late positions.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I will play more tight , as the main thing is to get into itm at least in the last place

Poker Tells