what should i do with small bankroll

P

pontvadasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's up to you which game you've learned to play and which you prefer. I usually start cash game tables with 1-1 games. That way I'm more patient in the longer games.

mj22

mj22

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CY
Chips
Tournaments are safe for small bankrolls.
I mean your bankroll might be down to zero, but it will last longer for sure than cash games.
And another thing to add is that what types of tournaments to choose with a small balance. In my opinion playing qualifying sit n go's (for example on stars there is 16-players, 2-seats) with small buy-in you could qualify to higher buy-in tournament and then depending on your skill it'll determine your outcome in that higher tourney. Its easy, fast, less paying buy-ins, and could give back a decent pay-out.

vadimcs1495

vadimcs1495

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't imagine what you were advised here. They are right in part, but $50-100 is enough to be successful. First you need to understand what you want from playing poker. As earnings or as a great pastime. Despite the fact that a small bankroll you will succeed. But you need to understand that this is not fast. And success will not fly, but you need to stubbornly and carefully prepare. I would advise you to start with micro MTT tournaments and then go up the ladder by reminding games and increasing your bankroll.

Jorgesq7

Jorgesq7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have experience the tournaments are better, but if you are starting you can play the low levels of 25ctvs that give you rewards and you do not put your money at risk

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Hey poker players!
What do you prefer with small bankroll(50-100)$ playing tournaments with many participants or play cash games???:joyman:
%1 of your bankroll cash or tournament

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello guy, look for the game you feel better playing, and dedicate.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management