what should i do with small bankroll

D

Donken87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
with your bankroll I would stick to tournament play in buyins like 2-3 dollars, good luck with your playing

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
6players-SnGs, all day, every day.

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Build it

My strategy is to build my bankroll big enough
to where I feel comfortable playing sit-and-gos

I like small group tourneys, as well as small multi-table SAGs, too

but my favorite is the single table SAG,
because the result, win or lose, is more quickly determined

TC

L

lanelosee100

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Microstakes poker is not a defined game of poker like the vlogs or twitch guys you see via internet. Players are mostly unpredictable and you will some good players mixed in. Patience can be profitable but if you play like the high stakes players vs the microstakes recreational players you will lose. Play tight and bluff at a lower frequency because they tend to call light

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Olá
, eu estava jogando para ganhar a vida há 10 anos
e há 2 meses comecei a jogar novamente com um bankroll de $100

. Vou dizer o que fiz e o que sugiro.
Primeiro, se você ainda não é um jogador vencedor, você não tem um bankroll, você tem um orçamento.

O que eu sugiro:
Passo 0: Encontre um site de rakeback certo para registrar a sala. Não sei o que posso linkar ou não no fórum, se precisar de uma sugestão me envie uma mensagem privada. Muitas vezes você receberá rakeback extra. Um exemplo eu tenho 10% a mais no Party. No IPoker eu sou impulsionado para o nível VIP máximo, eles realizam freerolls privados e têm uma boa rake race com adição.
Primeiro passo
Primeira sala para depositar : GGPoker com $ 100 em recompensas na opção de bilhete
Você provavelmente não vai desbloquear todos eles, mas você pode desbloquear muitos sem nenhum esforço
. Não se esqueça de levar seu brinde diário. Seu $ 0,25 (às vezes $ 1) em bilhete todos os dias.
Se você é um jogador de torneio, o torneio T$ Builder cobra 0 taxa
E você tem um hud "grátis"

Abra uma conta no 888poker ( COM https://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/free.php afiliado) (não deposite ainda) e abuse dos freerolls
Mesmo com IPoker. Prefiro o betsafe porque o suporte é A1
Mesmo com o Americas Cardroom

Assim que terminar o GGPoker
Download HM3, you have 15 days trial deposit

at 888 and if you register with HM3 affiliate link, you "unlock" HM3 free in no time

After that, chase the bonus in the room you like, after unlocking them, switch to another room.

The most important thing is to have the right affiliate for each room you play in. An extra 10% may seem small, but in the long run it will be a lot of money.
When I was playing for a living, I was making $5,000 a month, I had a rakeback of 27% ($1,350) + 10% ($500).

Hope I helped

Good tips, it sounds so simple, but we don't always do it that way.

F

Foxie12340

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bankroll

play tournaments that are 10% of the bankroll or less

S

slothboy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like to have atleast 25 buy ins for single table SNGs. would prefer 100 for larger MTTs. cash games is also where i lose my SNG winnings.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Small starts…

Exercise extreme patience…. Obviously have to wait for big hands - unfortunately. It’s tough to play aggressive with a small budget.

kidpoker42

kidpoker42

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Small bank rolls

I recommend you play micro Mtts with a small bank roll starting out my friend 1.00 too 3.00 min that my advice.:eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to actually manage it as a bankroll, that is never having to deposit again, then 2NL cash games is the best choise. If you play something like 1-3$ MTTs, which some have recommended, you are massively underrolled, and unless you get lucky and get a big cash early on, you will likely end up having to redeposit.

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wen through this post and with all several recommendations I believe I will change the games i`ve been playing on, I never being on a big bankroll tournment or table but i always manage to get some winnings, need to lose that fear of losing and go for it, never know...

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
With a lot of discipline in the game and in the game selection, and you will surely increase your bankroll. But discipline is vital. If you increase it due to luck and reckless approach (both in game and in bankroll management), well, then it [bankroll] won't last long most likely.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had started playing micro SnGs to reduce the variance for my small bankroll. I would recommend freeroll\freebuy\ micro MTTs over cash game. I feel you can easily lose a number of buy-ins in cash unless you are a cash game grinder and able to put a stop limit for a losing session.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sit-n-go's for sure, especially when it comes to the rake. Find a site that has decent games like Bet Online or ACR and grind away. The CC trny's are a nice way to add some $ to your bankroll, as well.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sit-n-go's for sure, especially when it comes to the rake. Find a site that has decent games like Bet Online or ACR and grind away. The CC trny's are a nice way to add some $ to your bankroll, as well.

Does BOL & ACR have decent SNG traffic? What type of SnG?
Do they have D0Ns? 9-man? MTT-SNG?

I'm trying to find some games to fill up my tables while I'm finishing off MTT sessions

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does BOL & ACR have decent SNG traffic? What type of SnG? Do they have D0Ns? 9-man? MTT-SNG?

ACR have 6-mans, 9-mans, 18-27 mans and "on demand" MTT-SNGs. Of those formats the far most popular are 9-mans and "on demand" MTT-SNGs. 6-mans run occationally and 18-27 mans hardly ever, since presumably people just play the "on demand" versions instead. There are no DoNs.

Traffic is reasonable in the US time zone evening hours and into the early night, but almost non-existing in the US time zone early morning and working hours. No big surprice there since the majority of players are in fact americans, even though many other nationalities also play on the site in small numbers.

vonabruch

vonabruch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello It does n't matter what you play, the main thing is to play bankroll and you will succeed:icon_bigs

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! No matter how big your bankroll would be, you need to play the discipline that is your main one! The cache is less prone to variance, but if you are a tournament player, you need to play tournaments!

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey poker players!
What do you prefer with small bankroll(50-100)$ playing tournaments with many participants or play cash games???:joyman:
raising from a $100 deposit and playing at MT CIS micro-limits with aggressive bankroll management. I will not try to gain a foothold on any particular limit, my goals do not include the conquest of the field of each MT CIS limit, the bankroll increased, I go further, I go down. After the BR increases to $800-1000, I will already connect MTT tournaments for $8-11, neatly rebuys for $2-3. Actually, with this approach, I want to move from Mt CIS to MTT as soon as possible. Plan for lifting by limits in MT MNG: 1) With BR 0-100$ play tournaments for 1$ 45-180-max and tournaments for 0.5$ 45-180max (I'm here) 2) With BR 100-150$ I add tournaments for 1.5$ 45-90-max 3) With BR>$250 I start playing tournaments for $2.5 180-max

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
always play 10% of your bankroll uncle if you have 11$ play 1.10 tournaments if you have 5.50$ play 0.55 tournaments until you build a solid and good bankroll of over 100$ to try other tournaments!

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I prefer to play sit and go and one or another not very big tournament, and obviously continue playing the freerolls until I have a better bankroll and then be able to play bigger tournaments

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to actually manage it as a bankroll, that is never having to deposit again, then 2NL cash games is the best choise. If you play something like 1-3$ MTTs, which some have recommended, you are massively underrolled, and unless you get lucky and get a big cash early on, you will likely end up having to redeposit.

Just want to add, that SnGs are another reasonable option for a 50-100$ bankroll, but you need to pick the right site and game and avoid for instance 888 Poker, where 1$ SnGs have a ridiculously high 15% rake. Even with soft competition such a high rake will make it difficult to grow the bankroll.

On PokerStars the best choise will be the 50c and 1$ 18-45 man "on demand" SnGs. With 100$ I would mainly focus on the 1$ games, and with 50$ maybe mix it up and play a bit of both, and then move to 25c and 50c games, if you drop below 25$. On ACR the best choise with a 50$ bankroll will be the 50c "on demand" SnGs, and with a 100$ bankroll you can also look to play 1,5$ SnGs of both the "on demand" type and 6-9 mans.

On both sites the daily CC "platinum" freerolls are also a nice way to give the bankroll a shot in the arm and potentially move up a bit faster. On ACR they see a little over 100 participants fighting for 100$, so if you play them every day, you should add something like 20$ to your bankroll in a month, which with a starting point of just 50-100 is pretty significant. And while you have the CC freeroll running, you can also fire up some tables of the said "on demand" SnGs to use your time more effectively, so this is a pretty sweet combination.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To build a bankroll, maybe the cash game or the small $ 1 multi-table S&Gs can be quite good, but I’m only attracted to MTTs with hundreds or thousands of participants. :D
Good luck.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management