What makes you more nervous when you're near the bubble

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Small stack, sometimes you know that you will need to all-in with a not-so-good hand.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To have pocket aces and to have my all-in called by 8 4 off suit

P2130009

S

smk77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bubble can be pretty awesome time in a tourney, but depending on the situation it can be a little rough.

Worst for me is being medium stacked and picking up a big hand and having to call off half my stack. Even though its a good spot to be in, better to not be a risk of becoming a short stack

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Losing all your chips with a super hand. Even worse when you lose and on the river

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
when I have a good hand and someone moves all-in. There is the dilemma

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this stage when i have good hand and somebody move all-in i hate this situation.

kirkham69er

kirkham69er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i get most nervous when i have a playable hand that i dont want to bust on.... its like a poisoned chalice lol

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Sometimes if I have few chips what makes me more nervous is that at that point I start to doubt my game, whether or not I should bet with "xy" cards, if I'm wrong, if I bet wrong, that's why many times I just hope very calmly for the bubble to end, if I have enough chips I play with more confidence, it also makes me nervous if the leader is at my table and if he plays aggressive it is worse

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what have the other one did i calculate correct or is the other Player bluffing that makes me most nervous and that stepped up when the buy in is higher :p

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only thing that makes me nervous about the bubble is not having a good stack ... then it is the same as in any other moment of the game

G

Gusborgs22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Having AKs in the bubble. Its very hard to fold and a lot of coin flip situtations, or 60/40. I'm a player that likes to be on the FT, not only ITM, so i'm not folding AK near bubble

D

Dhembhe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What makes you more nervous when you're close to the bubble

The possibility of losing with a good hand and not getting into the bubble

B

Basililo25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what makes me nervous close to the bubble in any game is the mere fact that premium hands, strong pairs like AA KK QQ gets cracked by garbage hands with low blinds or jus as even as you are

That's it, beeing small or medium stack, getting a strong start-hand, and because you are under the gun, you think it might be better to fold instead of loosing the hand and often even the access to the bubble: difficult phase of the tournement. ... and as easy as you wish for the bigger stacks.

Alexpoker22

Alexpoker22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when yor stack is small and the blinds are high, i get nervipus, cause i wanna get in the money to get some cash, but sometimes blind take to go all in and sometimes you are out the money or ITM lol

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I get very anxious when I’m close to the bubble!