What kind of tournaments do you hate most?

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not hate any, I just try to stay far from KO tourneys and zoom on any level, it is not for me. It could be, and I understand the idea, if I would play only for fun, as there are lot of actions there, but I simply not good in these types. Exception can be the high guaranteed KO tourneys, with a relatively expensive reg cost, those have less action, allin stiuations, at least at the beginning and after the late reg for a while.

Also do not like much - even I play them all the time - the unlimited rebuy tourneys, as often I can't say after 2 rebuys, it is over, if I am out, then I am out, and leave it.

+the very high field 3-4k+ players tourneys, as the variance too high to reach the FT in a visible future without huge luck, especially, I would play only 1-3 every week in the weekends.

N

Nigginger

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is the same. I'm bad at KO tournaments and so I often don't play them. But actually other guys are also bad at this and go nuts with every hand just for the bounty. Sometimes I check hands with icmizer and there happen so many mistakes and this makes me uncomfortable playing them.

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KO

Mostly KO. People really care a lot about the bounty and play a lot of hand ranges you wouldn’t expect, but sometimes I like them when the players are a little tight. It’s like a dislike/like for me.

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Especially unlimited rebuys or reentries with a + 2hour late registration period

Exactly!
I certainly understand that unlimited rebuys increase the prize pool. But people rebuy and immediately go all-in. We just have to wait until they run out of money or my luck. :pcguru:

S

satriyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
5000 players

I hate tournaments with more than 5000 players. And if they have a very long time to register ... much worse, it seems that they will never finish.:eek::eek::eek:

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Long late registration tournaments. Playing hours and hours before get into the (small) money.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't play that many, as I prefer the smaller SnG games, The only MTT I will play are the free-rolls or Tourneys where I have won a Ticket for through a Free-roll Satellite.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The ones I don t win. Which are a couple :D

I think what I really hate is the endless late reg tgey have installed..

S

Stollpe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like Zoom tournements. I like to watch my opponents to learn how I can exploit there playstyle to se extend. But with Zoom this is hard to due.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the exception on the wsop main, any tournament where day two doesn’t start either ITM or close to it. Didn’t mind it before kids, but not that I have two [emoji7], it would be too much of an opportunity cost to justify playing.

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate hyper turbo tournaments because the blinds are so fast big and eat your stack like a pacman

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Long

I don't care for tournaments that have long buy-in periods. It makes the tournament take way too long.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate a freeroll that has a lot of people and few starting chips, other than that I like all types of poker on LINE.

V

Vgs0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like the tournaments with more than one rebuy. Many people will play different if they have to leave when loosing chips

L

lukyace48

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the tournaments with 3 he late registration

I hate tournaments with 3 he late registration

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can i like and not like at the same time?
That would be bounty, people are ready to call down with anything and sometimes they get lucky.

L

lukyace48

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bounty games are my favorite I seem to do really well love them .

Love bounty games

C

Charulleto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn turbo tournament. Each donkey making a pile of chips that you can't believe.

:ad4::as4:

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
hi hi!!! :ciao:
for me worst tournies are the ones with super late register & ones with unlimited re-entries

blond.jpg
The only tourneys I hate are the ones where Krista takes all my chips

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The ones I hate the most are the ones that I don't get paid

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am in agreement with this post! KO/Bounty tourneys are crazy because as soon as someone loses most of their stack u get every fool going all in with hands they have no right being involved with.