What kind of tournaments do you hate most?

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to hate the ones with very quick blind leves but you can apply different strategies on any type of tournaments and have fun regardless of the outcome.

polar1ze

polar1ze

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rebuys and late reg tours are a travesty

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't like late registration too long.

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anything longer than 10 minute late reg, turbo speed and any tourney under 3,000 starting stack but there is a great selection available so cant complain

D

daniel411

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like a lot of players here i although dont like hyper and turbo tournaments. I although dont like long late reg and rebuys. But what i like is realy rear on pokerstars. Do anyone know a MTT with no or at least very short time of late reg, no rebuy but guaranteed pricepool? Ofcours no hyper or turbo tournament :)

R

Rodriguesxr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like sattelites! In blowout series, for example, i won 3 times the step 1 and 2 (playing the freerolls) and i really hope for the next year for try again!

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Im also not a big fan of tournaments with several hours late reg...

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I hate hypers and unlimited rebuys!!

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like hyper turbo tournaments. If good cards do not come for a long time, then there is nothing to do there and all that remains to do is watch how others play. But on the other hand, with such a speed of the game, it is clear whether you have luck in general or at a certain poker room. I have no luck at any of the poker rooms))) Therefore, I love the classic game of Hold'em or Omaha with slow growth of the blinds !!!

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me KO tournaments, people are nuts and they can play any sort of hands just to get the bounty. I hate KO and nothing will change my mind about it.

I hate long tournaments that go on for more than 6 hours, playing poker for 8 hours straight is not for me

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What came my mind first is acr poker ... there are a lot of annoying tournaments where the late reg section is so long that you can play for five-six hours.. and then falling out after an unlucky situation and you haven't won anything yet.
I can be so angry...

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate the long tourneys with many hours of late reg and rebuys. Remember people it is not healthy to sit and stare at a computer screen for really long periods of time.

Vlaad

Vlaad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls with more than 4000 people attending. It always seems that about half of them are bingo players who call your all-in with some junk hand and then magically win on the river. At least you don't lose any money...

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like tournaments with rebuys and long late registration.

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate to play rebuy tournaments or add on .. prefers classic tournaments without rebuying. when I was already playing rebuy tournaments, many players played all in with just any card just to double ... nonsense such a game

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

I don't like rebuys, 6 handed or heads up tournaments. Rebuys encourage all ins which is bingo poker. I like to play 9 handed which makes players play premium hands. And heads up is bingo poker as well.

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me KO tournaments, people are nuts and they can play any sort of hands just to get the bounty. I hate KO and nothing will change my mind about it.
I was like that too, not to the point of hating. But he always lost against marginal hands. My tip is, be more aggressive, use 3bet / squeeze / shove a lot and don't miss good spots that, with that, you can have a good stake to hunt bountys. Once you understand a bounty tournament, it makes it a very exciting game to play. Today is the format I like to play the most.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KO and Turbo, also sort of hate freerolls early stage

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
I don't like hyper turbos tournaments

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t “hate” any tournaments
You just have to adjust your play to suit each different tourney
Sometimes in big tournaments it’s best to sit tight & let the lunatics do their thing & then other times it’s good to get in at the right time with the lunatics and get doubled/trebled up
Like in all poker it just depends on the situation of the game/table/position/stack sizes etc...
Patience is key:D

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate hyper tournaments because you dont have time to wait patiently for premium hands

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am still trying out all different tourneys. I usually play spin and go at gg poker. i am playing after a long gap used to play sit and go before. Any interesting tournaments. Suggestions welcome

L

lesson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like tournaments with rebuys and late registrations for 2 hours. It really pisses me off