What kind of SnG do we like the most!?

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the invisible reason that induces us for playing Slow, Turbo or Hyper, 1 or Multi tables SnG? Definitely, the prize pool is not the primary for some people. It seems there are more attractive things in Holdem. As for me, it is really interesting to explore certain math methods and to monitor its implementation at the table, rather than probability of luck. It doubles the pleasure of winning money. So, I would prefer Slow blindes and 1 table SnG. What about you, colleagues? (Sorry for my poor English, if anything).

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love normal speed, 1/2 tables SNG playing NL Omaha H/L. I wish there were more of them on the places I play.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the invisible reason that induces us for playing Slow, Turbo or Hyper, 1 or Multi tables SnG? Definitely, the prize pool is not the primary for some people. It seems there are more attractive things in Holdem. As for me, it is really interesting to explore certain math methods and to monitor its implementation at the table, rather than probability of luck. It doubles the pleasure of winning money. So, I would prefer Slow blindes and 1 table SnG. What about you, colleagues? (Sorry for my poor English, if anything).
hi hi dianta!! :ciao:
welcome to cardschat
seems i have most success at one table sng, turbo or hyper is fine
enjoy cardschat!

blond.jpg

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really used to like playing the 9 man All in or Folds and the 9 man hypers.

EnigmaTTO

EnigmaTTO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like 9-man normal speed. I feel like the higher speeds you really just have an increasing reliance on luck to get really good hands and win all-ins one you get short stacked, which happens waaayyy quicker cause of the shortened blinds.

L

Living__M

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I like to play the 45man's turbo tournaments. Doing one table.
The reason for that is because the pay for top 3 is significant for me.
Second favorite game for me is 18 turbo.

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like sit'n ko hyper

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit & Go tournaments for 45 people at normal speed.

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Multi table sit & go regular speed dont play turbo's cant stand them dont get to play many hands in turbo's before you're forced to go all in

M

Mickey Run

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I prefer playing slow tables. The number of tables depends on the time I've planned to play. Sometimes only 1 table with 9 players, or a MTT with 45 players are my favorite choices.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Playing a table or two sng's are convenient because the $ is right there at the table and in most cases sng's are elimination only, no re-buys or re-entering; that's the attraction for me. Win/cash in enough of them and it's easy to keep a bankroll. I think it's also convenient to have the same players at one table for a period of time, it's easier to form an opinion/take notes of the more interesting players.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All players have their own goals in the game! Some just specialize in playing turbo games, while others complete certain missions! But playing one table you will be very much subject to variance!

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My criterion is speed. If we combine different field sizes with several speed levels, then the number of game options will increase several times.
Another important thing is that different sites have different names for different speeds, and the size of the blinds at a particular level may also differ. So, it's better to go straight to the lobby of the games you want and check the starting stacks and blind levels, not just their growth rate.
Standard Speed: 10 minute levels, 1500 chip stacks. The blinds start at 10/20 or 15/30 - here you will have the opportunity to make a couple of moves early in the game, before the blinds increase. In some of the larger SNGs, starting stacks are 3000 in each.I find similar structures more profitable and less varied

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My criterion is speed. If we combine different field sizes with several speed levels, then the number of game options will increase several times.
Another important thing is that different sites have different names for different speeds, and the size of the blinds at a particular level may also differ. So, it's better to go straight to the lobby of the games you want and check the starting stacks and blind levels, not just their growth rate.
Standard Speed: 10 minute levels, 1500 chip stacks. The blinds start at 10/20 or 15/30 - here you will have the opportunity to make a couple of moves early in the game, before the blinds increase. In some of the larger SNGs, starting stacks are 3000 in each.I find similar structures more profitable and less varied

Thanks for giving your oppinion. I am on a same board.:turtle:

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to like the 6 or 9 seat Step sngs. Finish in 1st and sometimes 2nd place you would go up to the next buy in level. 2nd or 3rd replay the same level. Even finishing 4th you would go down to the level below rather than crash out completely You could potentially win big for a very small outlay and playing the next step if you won a ticket in your own time.

K

KLDUFF1987

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the moment I really enjoy the hypers on 888 they are so loose and very easy to read, but then I am biased haha

S

Slavas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like ignitions "Double up turbo" (just to build a bankrolls with).......top 3 of 6 get paid!