T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Every break i smoke and going to the toilet for refreshing(washing my face peeing) prepareing some food or a snack and some exercises!

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Like a lot of others, smoke a cig., pee, grab a drink, spank mama.

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

I go to the bathroom and then work out a little. I also smoke, but I can do it while playing with the window open :). I also do that by arranging the tables nicely on the table and then looking for another tournament that hasn’t started yet and is right for me. But there are also times when I talk to my girlfriend when she’s not sleeping yet.

Scooopy

Scooopy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go to the store for cigarettes, smoke, pour tea, wash, stretch.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I smoke a cigarette most often. When some match is during the game on tv i'm checking the result. Most common thing for me.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’ve got my five minute breaks down to a science—my favorite use if I’m playing a super long session is to take a super fast shower :)

W

wilberth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the five-minute break, I go to the bathroom, usually eat something or drink a soda to relax a bit. Sometimes I lie on the couch for a while or do stretching exercises to feel lighter.
After that I feel very good mentally and physically, and then I go back to the tournament wanting to win it.

E

emisalvo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually take the opportunity to go to the bathroom or pour myself something to drink!

Fivefor

Fivefor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That short break is just about the right amount of time to make a batch of microwave popcorn - not the prepackaged kind but with kernels in my special microwave popcorn bowl.

Nicely topped with butter (not margarine) and one of my preferred seasoning powders - usually white cheddar but ketchup is pretty darn good as well.

Otherwise, bathroom break, mini tasks, browsing web or checking emails or playing my cash tables.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
two smokes and a bathroom break for me.. 55 - 60 mins is along time for a smoker.

dom97

dom97

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Walk around the house and go to the toilet, simple perhaps brew a coffee if in need of the caffeine.

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stretching, going for a very short walk, maybe getting some tea. There's not much else you can do in 5 mins hahaha

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello, I usually stop to stretch my body I drink water or coffee ... I smoke a cigarette

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If necessary, I go to the bathroom, to get water or food or to stretch my legs, many other times it also helps me to cool my head or slow down the game, it all depends on when we meet in the game, sometimes I rest is useful and perhaps not many others.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go take a leak. Get up walk around for a minute or two and get the blood flowing. If I'm playing on global I sometimes just walk around outside on my phone and play the entire tournament while moving.

Panda1010

Panda1010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go potty and look for something to eat usually.

U

userme4321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go to the washroom, wash my hands, get a beverage, possibly a snack.

K

KPC16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a very basic routine at each break and it may sound silly but it gets me ready for another hour of poker.

I get up and take a walk throughout the house. (This stretches my legs out.)

I head to the bathroom and splash cold water on my face. (Wakes me up and gets me out of that fog.)

I clean up any trash or soda from the previous hour and get replacements for the next hour.

I take one more walk around the house and if I have enough time I will do a few stretches.

I find that doing this every break keeps me less foggy in later breaks. Also, I find that the first two breaks are always the longest and give me more time.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
During the breaks I take the opportunity to go to the bathroom, bring something to eat and drink, the tournaments are long and these cuts are very useful:D

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I usually go to the kitchen to prepare a snack, because I usually get thirsty and hungry for each game it is better to have something sweet, to raise the sugar and the desire to pressure the rivals

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Five minute break is when I make a dash to the can and then the fridge. Better be sure to not mix them up either. LOL

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would either go to bathroom and do my business or put kettle on to make tea or coffee.

S

stevek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just watch some TV. Playing Online games obviously.

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always take water and do some analysis of the previous hand