bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What is the best tournament you entered and wasted that chance?

I enter a Scoop 200k Gtd, I could win playing using a pass Shool

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won one of those Million Dollar Sunday tickets from the freerolls on ACR. $215 value. Biggest trouney Ive played. A few hands in, the first time I put money in, I get 88 in MP. I raise and it folds to BB who 3 bets. I flat and take a flop. 268 rainbow. I hit top set. He leads out and I raise him. He jams for like 500 BB. I call and hes got KK. Turn X. River K. BLAH! I wish I had the money to just punt $215 like that. Must be nice.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy reply
The ones I have won............ :)

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ff

My best tournament this year was a KO ....i build a bankroll of 100$ just from bounty .I was lucky enough i can say but sometimes KO tournament can be full of value.Good luck at your games.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy reply
The ones I have won...
<div style="">best answer!<div style="">I've already played the $ 55 tournament, the most expensive I've ever played. and I did not have a happy ending

Betmakers

Betmakers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's Sunday Million Anniversary with 10M $ Prize)

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I envy you,friends! And I haven't won anything yet and I wasn't even close to winning! I hope together with cardschat I will be able to win something significant, or at least learn to enjoy the game, without getting upset about the losses!

R

rudy988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
100€ HU SNG

won some, lose some , haven't had bankroll for it at all :)

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played the big fish 33$ 30k at 888.this was my biggest tourney but unfortunately I was eliminated early.

E

ElRosado

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bounties

I love the bounties. I love playing the side of trying to luring in big stacks to take me out when I have a monster.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just last month on party poker
it was a Knockout tournament, the Bounty $109 buy-in
Made 4 bounties within the game til i busted out
atleast i made back the money i used to buy in lol

jerlasvegas

jerlasvegas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've only been playing poker since December 2017. My favorite one is probably the first live one I did. I've only done 3 live ones, but the first one, which I believe was in January, I made the final table and split the pot with 5 others with the first place taking a little more. So I bought in for a total of $50 and won $270.

The other 2 live ones I played, I lost. I am looking forward to gaining more experience and playing in more tournaments. They are fun.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Once I played a tournament for women in pokerstars, the buy in was $ 55 and I managed to win the entrance of 0.55 starting from a free tournament, then to a 5.50 tournament and from there to the $ 55 tournament that day it was great but the Internet failed during the whole tournament and well I guess it was the destination

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to like to satty my way into the Absolute Million, but think the most it ever turned into was the absolute few hundred.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the League Cardschat are the best I've played

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
WSOP

I have played in the wsop a couple of times and it didn't go so well.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A few days ago I got a ticket for a $ 109 tournament. 5 minutes after the start of this tournament, I lost and it is very sad.

P

piko_bianko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10 years ago I was grinding ~$1-5 tournaments with 2k players or more.
I got second place in a $2 tour and cashed something over $1k.
Next day, I spontaneously clicked directly on the Sunday Million with a huge smile on my face.
Next thing... I almost cried... seeing my chips slowly leaving me for other men...
Fortunately I withdrew the rest of the cash from my pokerstars acc.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best tourneys I entered: Cardschat FRC
usually try to play at my best (not to waste), but often lose my mind, or try out something, or really want to know what cards someone has to do that (and call till showdown).

Last edited:
radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A while back when Absolute poker was available to the United States, I played 2 freerolls which unlocked a tournament with a $1000.00 buy in. I like a dope chose to play j 7 of hearts. Flop comes 7 high with 2 hearts. I bet pot. Other player goes all in. I call. He shows queens and no hearts come or another j or 7. Made all the work I went through to get the entry useless.