What is the best day to be your "Day Off Poker"?

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My best day is when i run well. GL

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys,
I'm a MTT player and decided to play 6 days/week and gonna take a full day to rest and do some other things away from the computer, and try not even think about poker on that day...

Go out with my gf, drink a few beers, walk on the park, and other things like that.

What day u guys think I should peek? Or it doesnt matter and any day is fine?

Any day will do if you win and show strong play on that day. :jd4::):jd4:

Sansam

Sansam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I choose a tournament based on three parameters. If I am satisfied with the size of the initial payment, then I choose the start time of the tournament and, knowing approximately its duration, I decide to play in it or not.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys,
I'm a MTT player and decided to play 6 days/week and gonna take a full day to rest and do some other things away from the computer, and try not even think about poker on that day...

Go out with my gf, drink a few beers, walk on the park, and other things like that.

The weekend is definitely needed. I have it on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday these days I am studying theory, but in order to forget about poker altogether, this very rarely happens ...Yes, there are days off, but this is not a specific day of the week, it depends on many factors, sometimes there may be 4 weekends in a row)

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it best to take Taco Tuesdays off. I have found that Tequila and Poker do not mix well. :D

J

JOHNNYROD143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wednesdays=bad luck day

After playing cash games for months throughout the different days of the week, I have come to realize that I lose a lot on Wednesday and have only ever one once for a very small amount. I am a pretty superstitious person, and I don't play on Wednesdays anymore. After running so bad on this day of the week I have taken this day off for a while now.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, I chose Monday and Tuesday. I very rarely play these days. I have seen from my own experience that sometimes it is better to relax than to play poker.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play on the weekend, when I have a little free time.

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys,

For me mostly Tuesday and Wednesday. But Friday or Saturday is also often missed when we have fun with friends.

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have no day off, because I'm just a recreational player, but Mondays and Tuesdays are the days I play less.

meagain00