We're you thinking that you were only freerolling?

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing poker in unibet freerolling and started going very well, even joined cash games with freeroll winnings. So I tend to lose the mentality that I am just freerolling.
How about you? Tell me your experience about freerolling.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing poker in Unibet freerolling and started going very well, even joined cash games with freeroll winnings. So I tend to lose the mentality that I am just freerolling.
How about you? Tell me your experience about freerolling.
I play freerolls at least 4-5 days a week. In fact, my bankroll is constantly growing thanks to the freerolls. For me, freerolls are a great opportunity to have fun and also increase my bankroll.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
From the very beginning of my poker career, I have always loved good freerolls, where the prize pool divided by the number of players gives a minimum amount of about $0.5 and up. And if there is an average expectation of a few cents per person, then it’s better not to waste your time on such freerolls!

Participation in freerolls with a good prize pool is similar to participation in MTTs with low buy-ins from $0.5 to $3 most often, but sometimes there are better freerolls with a very large prize pool.

In such freerolls, people play much tighter than in regular freerolls, and you will not see a bunch of all-ins in them in every hand ))

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I start every account off by playing Freerolls, after all is said "you cannot lose what you don't have" and if the poker site doesn't have my money, what can I lose?
I have closed several accounts with other sites when things change that I don't like, One site stopped the freerolls all together and transferred my winnings to their Sports betting site, when I said that I don't gamble their reply was "but you play Poker" I said "Yes! But with your money" :)

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Currently: absolutely.
I'll move on to smaller stakes tournaments as soon as my bankroll allows. Until then the freeroll will remain.
There are quite a few freerolls thanks to Cardschat, I don't have the time/need for more competitions anyway.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the canadian version of PS does not have freerolls, so i am just playing sit and go's now. I did love the freerolls to pad the bankroll. Thanks to CardsChat for continuing with their freerolls!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, freerolls should always be played because you will always only win there you can't lose and increase your chances to get money that you can spend wherever you want in the future even on games and tournaments

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I play freerolls almost every day. But if I want to play poker properly, I prefer to pay bu-in. Because people behave more appropriately in these tournaments.

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
I always enjoyed playing freerolls if I had spare time for it or just having the table open alongside regular tournament ones. I do however take them as serious as I would a regular tournament. If nothing else it's good practice, especially if you are able to make it deep.
So about the feeling of "freerolling" I don't know if I ever experienced that. I'm always in it to win it.

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play freerolls for 2 main reasons: because it's a nice way to make some cash to play micro limits, and because they're incredibly funny (you'll always see some funny plays and bad beats)